Bottom heavy round face on a thin young woman, what are my best options? (Photo)

I've always had a very round face. As I've grown up I've thinned out in some areas but stayed full in others. The shape of my face really depresses me, I would feel so much prettier with a little more balance. I have TMJ and thus tried botox for the masseter muscles which did help some, but I still feel that there's a lot of excess heaviness from my mid cheek down. Considering buccal fat removal and possibly chin lipo, would that do anything to effect/define the jawline? Thanks! - 30 y/o female

Facial Contouring for a Round Face

+1
Generally speaking, some degree of facial contouring can be achieved through fat removal, especially around the jawline and chin. The danger however, as someone continues aging, the area around the chin can become contracted and empty actually looking worse in the long run had nothing been done at all. But fat removal done carefully without overdoing it can sometimes help the patient with a round face. One caveat, is that many patients with a round face also have deep fat that cannot be safely removed without an open procedure involving some kid of neck lift. It is best to consult with a plastic surgeon experienced with the rejuvenating the face using these techniques.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon