How Long Do I Have to Wait Until I Can Exercise or Sunbath After a Velashape Treatment?

I have been getting conflicting info at the locations where I am getting my velashape treatments. how long do i have to wait until i can exercise or sunbath after a velashape treatment?

Velashape III - exercise immediately after your treatments - Buffalo Niagara NY

One of the benefits of the new and updated technology in Velashape III is the reduction in the amount of tissue injury and lymphatic swelling with improved massage, IR and RF technology.

My patients are instructed to exercise immediately after Velashape III and to take Swell-X. 

Buffalo General Surgeon

5225 Sheridan Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221

VelaShape and Exercise

There is no downtime with VelaShape therefore, you can exercise immediately after your treatments.  It is always recommended to discuss individual physician regimens with your doctor.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

225 E. City Avenue
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004