Will Velashape Help my Upper Arm Fat and Tighten That Area?

will velashape help upper arm fat and some looseness?

Velashape arm treatments

+2

I have used the Velahape for years to treat arms; however, I would say the results have just been decent. I recently acquired a Venus Freeze machine and those results have been tremendously more successful and my patients who are undergoing arm treatments are happier with this treatment than they were with the Velashape. I'd try to find someone in your area with a Venus Freeze.

The V-Shape will tighten the arm skin

+1
Thank you for your question. I recommend consulting with your doctor about V-Shape; this new radiofrequency device will release fat while tightening the skin. The upper arms is a great area to treat and you will see results in no time!

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Vela Shape

+1
Vela Shape can reduce the circumference of the arms.  In addition, Vela can improve the skin quality resulting in firmer, tighter skin.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Velashape for upper arm fat

+1

Thank you for your question. At my practice,  I do not use Velashape. Instead, I would suggest other treatments like CoolSculpting or Vaser Hi Def, which have shown very positive results for reducing fat. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Velashape is helpful for temporary tightening of loose skin

+1

You can expect temporary improvement in skin texture and turgor with modest circumferential reduction after 8-12 treatments. Results will require repeat treatments for maintenance.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon