After 4 Visits of Velashape Body Contouring, my Tummy Would Not Heat Up to the Target Number on the 5th. Stomach is Still There

I said if the fat is all gone, why does it look like I am 5 months pregnant? He did my love handles just to make sure it wasnt the machine, nope, the sides heated up to 40-41 in 2 minutes.

Velashape is for skin tightening not fat reduction

+1

Velashape is a safe moderately effective non-invasive treatment for skin tightening and for improvement of cellulite. the results with Velashape are not permanent. only temporary. and after a few treatments the skin will tighten  but will revert back to normal after a few months no treatment. if youre looking for fat reduction u might wanna consider liposuction.

Velashape will not reduce fat

+1

Velashape does not reduce fat. At best with 8-12 treatments, Velashape will help achieve modest tightening and smoothening of the skin. You should not expect fat reduction with Velashape.

Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon