How Long Does It Take to Show the Final Vaser Lipo Results For Mid Section & Back?

I had vase done for the mid section and back 9weeks ago,how long do I need to wait to see the final results?

Time to see final results for Vaser lipo

+2

Final results and skin countours can take up to six months, and skin numbness can last up to three months.

London Dermatologist

VASER results

+2

The final results depend on the extent of fat removal, degree of pre-existing skin laxity, body habitus, age of the patient and to some extent the VASER settings for the procedure. The younger the patient, the less the skin laxity, the lower energy level and the smaller the extent of fat removal, the faster the results are achieved. Also, in my experience intensive post-lipo care accelerates recovery dramatically. Typically it takes 4-6 months to see final results but may take up to 12 months.

Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon

Final liposuction results

+2

I would say that at 4 weeks about 75% of the result is visible but that it takes 4-6 months for the final result to show because of the tissue shrinkage and swelling resolution to occur.

Vaser Liposuction

+1

At least 6 months up to one year will be needed for the final result. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/elitemdspa

Danville Plastic Surgeon