How Soon Should I See my Doctor After Finding a Seroma?

17 days post op, drain removed 8 days after surgery after well appropriate minimal amount of drainage. 9days later I have noticed what has been described as "wavelike symptoms". I believe I have a "Seroma". It is located below my breast and above my navel to the left.

I see my PS in 19 days. Is it appropriate to wait till that visit for possible change in "seroma", or should I get in to see him sooner? When is too late? Just found today so I'm frustrated because I have done everything my PS say.

Seromas should be treated immediately

Your description is typical for the formation of a seroma. You should contact your plastic surgeon immediately and arrange for an examination and aspiration if it is indeed a seroma. The longer it is present untreated, the more difficult or longer it takes to successfully treat. Furthermore, these can become chronic problems that require surgery to remove not just the fluid but also a sac that has formed.