Will vertical folds behind my ears go away? (photo)

Is this normal? How long will it take to go away if it will go away? Is this a common thing? I know most will say wait a few months, but wanted to know how often this happens, lets say out of every 10 patients? And how often it completely disappears. I understand I have a short-scar SMAS lift so bunching, folding vertically is always a possibility? My other ear does not have any folds. I'm only at Day 6 post op, stitches / staples will be removed tomorrow. Will it only flatten after that?

Vertical folds behind the ear after SMAS facelift usually go away

yes the fold usually become much less noticeable or go away entirely after a SMAS facelift.  Ask your surgeon if massage is permissible as this can often help.