Liposculture on Upper Arms Cost?

How much does Liposculpture cost? I am a petite 5 foot tall 22-year-old and I am looking to get lipo on my upper arms. I do not have a lot to be removed but I want them to look sculpted without building anymore muscle. Thank you.

Lipo of the arms requires an expert

+2

Liposculpture of the upper arms is a more advanced technique and I would advise you to seek a physician experienced in this procedure.  It can yield phenomenal results in an experienced dermatologic surgeon's hands.  Typically, treatment of the area ranges from $3000-$4000.  I use purely tumescent anesthesia so no OR fee or anesthesia fee is required.  Recovery is fast with results developing over several months time as skin contraction occurs.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction for upper arm contouring

+2

Hello Linds99, The cost depend on the amount of liposuction required and if local or general anesthesia is elected. Most of my patients prefer general. The procedure cost is $2500 to 3300. Anesthesia and facility fee are additional. I recommend the Circumferential para-Axillary Superfical Tumescent (CAST) technique for upper arm contouring. The use of tumescent anesthesia, micro canulas, and meticulous post operative care can give excellent improvement. Of interest, I just had the opportunity to present the results of my most recent 190 cases of liposuction of the upper arm at the International Society of Aestheic Plastic Surgeons in San Franciso last week. The most dramatic results were in young women with good skin elasticity.

Please consult with a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best regards,

Andrew Lyos, M.D., FACS

Andrew T. Lyos, MD, FACS

Arm liposuctions run about $4000

+2

Liposuction of the arm run from $4000-5000 as an average. It is done under local tumescent technique with micro canulas and easy to undergo with a quick recovery time.  

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction of the upper arms - Los Angeles

+1

Mini liposuction and liposculpture are excellent options for the underarm and upper arm areas for men and women provided there are not too many stretch marks. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Cost of Liposuction of Upper Arms

+1

Thank you for your question.  To determine if you would be a good candidate for liposuction surgery of the upper arm area, a physical examination would be necessary.  The cost can range depending on the surgeons' experience, where the procedure is performed (in an outpatient surgery center vs. doctors office), what type of anesthesia is used and who administers it (nurse or MD), etc.  I would highly suggest that you search for an experienced plastic surgeon to do your procedure and don't go "just" on price.  The range in my practice would be $3800-$5000 which includes all costs except for the medication and garment that you would need for after surgery.  I hope this helps.

Arm Liposuction Cost

+1

First, an in depth consultation is needed to determine if you are a candidate for liposuction.  If so, we most commonly perform laser liposuction on the upper arms in the office.  The cost is approximately $2500.  In general, this is a very well tolerated procedure that patients are very pleased with (see photos & reviews).  This information differs between areas of the country.  Find someone you trust and go in for a further discussion.  Good luck!

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost arm liposuction

+1

The cost is about $2500-$2800 in the Plastic Surgery Center of Beverly Hills.  This procedure has to be performed with special fine cannulas with very fine technique to avoid any ridges afterward.  This procedure is performed under tumescent technique with sedation in an outpatient setting.  Dr Norman Martin in Plastic Surgery Center of Beverly Hills first introduced and pioneered liposuction in the United States over 25 years ago and ever since we have been continuing his tradition of excellence. 

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

How much does liposuction of the arms cost

+1

Fees vary around the country and between doctors. A ball-park fee is 4000-5000 including doctors fees, surgicenter fees, supplies, and local anesthesia. B

Edward Lack, MD
Chicago Dermatologist

Liposculpture or Liposuction of the upper arms

+1

Liposculpture for upper arms cost: 3500 - 5000

Other points for the arms

- Can use local tumescent anesthetic without general sedation - saves cost and increases safety

- Looks great - would need a consultation to determine if it is the right treatment for you

- Can slim arms without making them look too muscular.

- Fast recovery time, but you do need a garment that covers the arms for about 2-4 weeks.

Jennifer Reichel, MD
Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of liposculpture to the upper arms

+1

The cost of liposculpture depends on the number of areas that need to be treated, then the amount of fat that will be removed, the amount of time that the surgery will take, and the setting for the surgery. If you are considering liposculpture to the upper arms alone, this is a straightforward procedure that will not take a significant amount of time. This procedure may also be performed under local or regional anesthesia. These factors will limit the expense on your part. Be sure not to pick your surgeon solely on price. Remember that sometimes the cheapest surgeries end up being the most costly.

Pat Pazmino, MD