Liposculture on Upper Arms Cost?

How much does Liposculpture cost? I am a petite 5 foot tall 22-year-old and I am looking to get lipo on my upper arms. I do not have a lot to be removed but I want them to look sculpted without building anymore muscle. Thank you.

Lipo of the arms requires an expert

+2

Liposculpture of the upper arms is a more advanced technique and I would advise you to seek a physician experienced in this procedure.  It can yield phenomenal results in an experienced dermatologic surgeon's hands.  Typically, treatment of the area ranges from $3000-$4000.  I use purely tumescent anesthesia so no OR fee or anesthesia fee is required.  Recovery is fast with results developing over several months time as skin contraction occurs.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction for upper arm contouring

+2

Hello Linds99, The cost depend on the amount of liposuction required and if local or general anesthesia is elected. Most of my patients prefer general. The procedure cost is $2500 to 3300. Anesthesia and facility fee are additional. I recommend the Circumferential para-Axillary Superfical Tumescent (CAST) technique for upper arm contouring. The use of tumescent anesthesia, micro canulas, and meticulous post operative care can give excellent improvement. Of interest, I just had the opportunity to present the results of my most recent 190 cases of liposuction of the upper arm at the International Society of Aestheic Plastic Surgeons in San Franciso last week. The most dramatic results were in young women with good skin elasticity.

Please consult with a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best regards,

Andrew Lyos, M.D., FACS

Andrew T. Lyos, MD, FACS

Arm liposuctions run about $4000

+2

Liposuction of the arm run from $4000-5000 as an average. It is done under local tumescent technique with micro canulas and easy to undergo with a quick recovery time.  

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Compare costs very carefully

+1
Often it is not the best approach to find the cheapest plastic surgeon. Does the surgeon specialize in this procedure? What are their credentials? How long have they been in practice? What percentage of their practice is cosmetic surgery? How many of these surgeries have they performed? Do they use the latest techniques? What do their results look like? Do they have photos to show of their work? Do they provide follow-up themselves, or will you only see the nurses (or even just an assistant)? Are they available by phone for an emergency or does one of their staff answer after-hour calls? What is the impression you get from their office and staff? Are they professional and informative? Do they know what they are talking about? You need to ask yourself all of these questions.

The prices can vary from state to state, and city to city. We charge for liposuction per area. The abdomen (upper and lower side to side) is one area. The waist (from the ribs to just above the buttocks from side to side around the back) is one area. The thighs (both inner and outer) is one area. Our costs, including the board certified plastic surgeon's fees, board certified anesthesiologist's fees, operating room, labs, garment, vitamins, and follow-up at 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months 6 months, and every year after forever, are listed below. If you need more follow-up appointments, those are free as well. The cost per area does go down as you add more areas:

One area: cost per area around $5000. Two areas: cost per area round $3200. Three areas: cost per area around $2500

When comparing quotes from different doctors, check to make sure that the costs you are quoted are for the same thing! For instance, often the cost per area is quoted as lower, yet the abdomen is comprised of upper and lower, and sometimes even lateral areas (2 to 4 areas for the abdomen, instead we consider the entire abdomen one area) or the thighs are inner and outer (2 areas when we consider the thighs one area). Make sure you are comparing apples to apples. Also check to see what type of anesthesia and facility you are going to be treated in. If the total price is lower but you are not going to receive proper anesthesia from a board certified anesthesiologist, then are you getting a better deal (or inferior treatment)? If the facility is not a certified outpatient surgery center but is an in-office procedure room, is the difference in safety worth the cost reduction? If the doctor is not a board certified plastic surgeon, is that worth the discount in the fees? I would say the answer to all three of these questions is no!

This is your body, make sure you are making decisions based on the quality of care, the experience and training of the doctor, and proven results. Cost alone should not be the deciding factor.

Gary Lawton, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Upper arm liposuction cost

+1
Pricing varies depending on several factors, such as the surgeon, anaesthetist, surgical facility fee and other factors. In Toronto, Ontario, liposuction varies from $3000-$5000.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Liposuction of the upper arms - Los Angeles

+1

Mini liposuction and liposculpture are excellent options for the underarm and upper arm areas for men and women provided there are not too many stretch marks. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Cost of Liposuction of Upper Arms

+1

Thank you for your question.  To determine if you would be a good candidate for liposuction surgery of the upper arm area, a physical examination would be necessary.  The cost can range depending on the surgeons' experience, where the procedure is performed (in an outpatient surgery center vs. doctors office), what type of anesthesia is used and who administers it (nurse or MD), etc.  I would highly suggest that you search for an experienced plastic surgeon to do your procedure and don't go "just" on price.  The range in my practice would be $3800-$5000 which includes all costs except for the medication and garment that you would need for after surgery.  I hope this helps.

Arm Liposuction Cost

+1

First, an in depth consultation is needed to determine if you are a candidate for liposuction.  If so, we most commonly perform laser liposuction on the upper arms in the office.  The cost is approximately $2500.  In general, this is a very well tolerated procedure that patients are very pleased with (see photos & reviews).  This information differs between areas of the country.  Find someone you trust and go in for a further discussion.  Good luck!

Hannah Vargas, MD
Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost arm liposuction

+1

The cost is about $2500-$2800 in the Plastic Surgery Center of Beverly Hills.  This procedure has to be performed with special fine cannulas with very fine technique to avoid any ridges afterward.  This procedure is performed under tumescent technique with sedation in an outpatient setting.  Dr Norman Martin in Plastic Surgery Center of Beverly Hills first introduced and pioneered liposuction in the United States over 25 years ago and ever since we have been continuing his tradition of excellence. 

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

How much does liposuction of the arms cost

+1

Fees vary around the country and between doctors. A ball-park fee is 4000-5000 including doctors fees, surgicenter fees, supplies, and local anesthesia. B

Edward Lack, MD
Chicago Dermatologist