How Much Does Liposculpture Cost in Michigan?

I am considering Liposculpture to remove excess skin under my chin. What is the usual cost for this procedure in Michigan?

Liposculpture options and cost

The cost of liposculpture really depends on the complexity of your procedure and the type of anesthesia you will use.  Decide between tumescent vs. general anesthesia. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 

804 7th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90403

Liposuction cost

Pricing varies depending on several factors, such as the surgeon, anaesthetist, surgical facility fee and other factors. In Toronto, Ontario, liposuction varies from $3000-$5000.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

362 Fairlawn Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5M 1T6

Cost of liposculpture

The cost of liposculpture depends on the number of areas that need to be treated, then the amount of fat that will be removed, the amount of time that the surgery will take, and the setting for the surgery. If you are considering liposculpture to the upper arms alone, this is a straightforward procedure that will not take a significant amount of time. This procedure may also be performed under local or regional anesthesia. These factors will limit the expense on your part. Be sure not to pick your surgeon solely on price. Remember that sometimes the cheapest surgeries end up being the most costly.

Pat Pazmino, MD

848 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131

Cost of chin liposculpture or liposuction

I cannot specifically answer for Michigan bu this is a relaitively limited area that can be performed under local. Therefore the costs tend to be less than other areas of liposuction. It is rare for this procedure to be performed alone as it is commonly done in combination with neck/face lifts and/or chin augmentation. So do not be surprised if the surgeon recommends these procedures as well. In this area, this proceudure tends to vary from $2-4,000.

880 W Central Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005