How Much Does Liposculpture Cost in Michigan?

I am considering Liposculpture to remove excess skin under my chin. What is the usual cost for this procedure in Michigan?

Liposuction cost

+1
Pricing varies depending on several factors, such as the surgeon, anaesthetist, surgical facility fee and other factors. In Toronto, Ontario, liposuction varies from $3000-$5000.

Cost of liposculpture

+1

The cost of liposculpture depends on the number of areas that need to be treated, then the amount of fat that will be removed, the amount of time that the surgery will take, and the setting for the surgery. If you are considering liposculpture to the upper arms alone, this is a straightforward procedure that will not take a significant amount of time. This procedure may also be performed under local or regional anesthesia. These factors will limit the expense on your part. Be sure not to pick your surgeon solely on price. Remember that sometimes the cheapest surgeries end up being the most costly.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Cost of chin liposculpture or liposuction

+1

I cannot specifically answer for Michigan bu this is a relaitively limited area that can be performed under local. Therefore the costs tend to be less than other areas of liposuction. It is rare for this procedure to be performed alone as it is commonly done in combination with neck/face lifts and/or chin augmentation. So do not be surprised if the surgeon recommends these procedures as well. In this area, this proceudure tends to vary from $2-4,000.