What Treatments Would be able to Lift the Very End Tail off the Eyebrows?

I am a 34 years old woman I have seen some pictures here and I have noticed that they are lifted from the middle.I would like to lift the very end tail of my eyebrows is it possible? And how much it costs? Thanks

Lifting Eyebrows with Botox

+3

I would recommend a few injections of Botox or Dysport. Visit a board-certified physician for an evaluation, but this is an easy way to get the lift you are looking for.

Lifting Eyebrows

+2
Lifting the eyebrows can be done easily with a small amount of Botox or Dysport.  It is a routine procedure in skilled hands.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with facial injections.

Michele S. Green, MD

Lateral Brow Lifting

+2

Several methods exist to help lift the outer (or lateral) portions of the eyebrows, which are meant to be elevated in a youthful look. The least costly way is to use Botox or Dysport injections to relax the muscles that pull down on the eyelid. This lasts most patients 3-4 months on average. There are non-invasive tissue tightening procedures, such as Ultherapy, that have been FDA-approved for brow lifting. This, like Botox and Dysport, has no downtime, but the cost is higher and the effect will usually last for 1-2 years. Lastly, in more severely heavy brows, a Temporal Brow Lift surgery can be performed (usually under local anesthesia). This a more costly option but its effect will last the longest.

Manu Gujrati, MD
San Jose Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lifting the tail of the eyebrow

+2

Try either Botox or Dysport to lift just the tail of the eyebrow. Sometimes Restylane beneath the brow will also give it support and raise the brow.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Sculptra to replenish your face

+1
My suggestion is to learn more about Sculptra. You may have a loss of collagen which is the support structure for your skin. Sculptra will replenish lost volume and restore a more youthful look. Consult with your doctor to decide if this filler is the best option for you.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Lateral, Tail, Eyebrow Lift

+1
Botox or Dysport in the crows foot area will gently lift the outer third, tail, of the brow to a small extent though temporary until repeated about every 3 months. For a more permanent improvement, consider a short scar temple or limited brow lift with the incision hidden in your hair line. See the below reference for more information. 

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Ultherapy for lifting the eyebrows. Los Angeles

+1

I would treat the area with Ultherapy to tighten the underlying muscle fascia and lift the eyebrows. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Lifting tail ends of the eyebrows. Possible?

+1

Hard to say without photos or exam.  It is possible to lift the ends of the eyebrows with Botox.  Our office does this often.  Best to see an experienced and well trained injector.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Lift of the Eyebrows with Botox

+1

Yes, it is certainly quite possible to just lift the tail end of your eyebrows.

This can be achieved with Botox. The different muscles in your face often work in pairs. In simple terms, one will move in one direction. The other will move in the opposite direction.

As you may know, Botox will relax the muscles. For the eyebrows, it will relax the muscles that pull the tail end of your eyebrows down. This will automatically trigger the opposite muscles to pull them up.

The average cost for Botox brow lift is $425. 

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox injections may lead to elevation of your eyebrows.

+1

If you have Botox injected into the muscles that would naturally pull your eyebrows down, this will lead to an elevation of your brows. In many patients this may be accomplished by injecting frown muscles and crow's feet with approximately 50u Botox. You may be able to achieve tail-brow lifting with fewer units, but this would need to be determined during a consultation.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon