What Would Be the Best Non-invasive Facelift for a 28 Year Old?

I'm 28 and my face has started to sag slightly compared to before 25. I would like a mild facelift treatment to get that youthful look back, but don't feel ready for surgical options. So the options I'm considering are: 1.Radiofrequency treatment to the face 2.Juvederm (or Radiesse) - would injections to the upper cheeks really 'lift' the face as it's advertised? 3.Infrared rays to the face Which would work best for someone my age, in terms of (A) effectiveness, and (B) long-term safety?

Best Non-invasive Facelift for 28 Year Old is Filler Injection

+6

Facial aging in a 28 year old is caused by fat loss which is loss of volume-not lax skin.

Therefore your best option is to replace facial volume with Fillers such as Restylane, Radiesse, Perlane, Juvederm or others.

Skin tightening machines like Thermage, Ultherapy, Radiofrequency, and Infra red will achieve only 20-25% tightening at best and they do not increase and some can decrease fat volume.

So stick with the fillers.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/liquid-face-lift/liquid-face-lift-the-quick-non-surgical-minimal-down-time-facelift/

At your age Ulthera and fillers are the best option

+1

A combination of therapies may allow you to achieve your desired look. Ulthera combined with fillers can produce a wonderful result. Fillers will add the volume you are looking for in the cheek area and Ulthera will help to tighten the skin while still producing a natural result.

Web reference: http://drturowski.com/category/facial-fillers

Non invasive facelift for 28 y.o.

+1

Hard to really say in your particular case without photos or exam.  Having said that, you are most likely a candidate for filling modalities to give volume to the face.  Fillers add volume and can give pleasant contour.  Facelifts take anatomy and place it back into the proper place.  When done correctly, these modalities are appropriate and effective for that individual.  The other modalities that your describe may be helpful, depending on the individual.  See a few consultants before making your desicions.

Web reference: http://www.jjrothmd.com/face-and-skin/injectables

Lift needed in Younger Face

+1

Younger patients do not require surgical facelifts. That can be said in almost all cases. But there are 2 reasons that can lead to a younger face looking "saggy" or tired. 1.) Loss of volume, especially in the cheeks, 2.) Poor anatomy ("weak" cheeks and/or chins) can lead to the skin appearing loose and saggy. The non-surgical ways to address volume loss are with fillers. Also, procedures that use Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP, like that used in the VampireLift) can help restore volume using growth factors from your own body. Fillers or fat grafting can be useful when significant filling is needed. Skin or muscle-tightening procedures (like Ultherapy) can produce some subtle results, but in younger patients it is more of a method of preventing or slowing the rate of sagging. However, if there is an anatomical reason, cheek or chin implants should be part of the discussion as well. Those are questions that can be answered during a consult and exam with a knowledgeable Facial Plastic Surgeon.

San Jose Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy or Fillers

+1

Adding volume (i.e. fillers) the face can help maintain or create a more youthful look.  It tends to have very little downtime and can provide a great and immediate result with very little downtime.  If you have some specific concerns such as blunting of the jaw line or neck, then consider something like Ultherapy.  It can provide a gentle lift in the treated areas and can help create a tighter look.  It can also help maintain or hinder the aging process.  Regarding surgery, I would wait until you are older.

Non-invasive facelift

+1

I perform a lot of midface lifts. You're too young. Don't have surgery. Anything from the outside, like lasers, radiofrequency, etc. won't work. Fillers, especially Perlane or Juvederm Ultra Plus are very safe and worth a try. Radiesse works well but not reversible if you don't like it. Check out an honest surgeon in your area for the best advise. Good luck.

+1

What Would Be the Best Non-invasive Facelift for a 28 Year Old?  At 25, I'd bet that your cheeks are flat in which case fillers or cheek implants to create the proper aesthetic cheek shape would be the primary objective.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Dermal fillers will probably do the trick

+1

Dermal fillers such as juvederm, restylane, radiesse and/or sculptra will be your best option.  I would not even consider surgery until trying the noninvasive options.  A laser or Ultherapy treatment could also be an option depending on the extent and location of your sagging.

Web reference: http://www.facialplastics.info

Fillers --only fillers!

+1

You can really see a difference in sagging in the past 3 years!!? Are you generally healthy, or have you gone through some significant life event recently?

In any case, without pictures, I would recommend only fillers for your age and concerns---that and good skin care should give you the boost your are after.

Good luck!

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Midface lift

+1

It depends on how much of a lift you are seeking.  The fillers can lift the cheeks and give volume in the region of the cheekbones to restore a youthful appearance.  It gives an immediate result and has minimal downtime although swelling can be expected and bruising may occur.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/procedures2/fillers