What is Exoderm?

What is exoderm, and how much is it??? What is it used for , I have never heard of it before...

What is Exoderm?

+1

Exoderm is an outstanding Non-Surgical Facial Procedure which removes the signs of aging and long term sun damage.  It eliminates fine wrinkles, makes deep wrinkles much less pronounced, evens out skin complexion by eliminating age spots, sun spots including freckles. Also, it stimulates collagen regeneration which results in tightening of the facial skin from deep dermal layer creating long lasting youthful, lifted appearance.  It treats the entire face from the forehead hairline including eyelids all the way to just below the jawline.  In some cases eyelid skin is improved so effectively that it eliminates the need for eyelid surgery.  Exoderm is a proprietary Phenol based solution with 12 additional ingredients which is superior to plain Phenol in terms of control of the depth of penetration which is important when it is used in areas of thinner skin such as eyelids and jawline.  I have had great success with this procedure during the past 10 years. By looking at the photograph you have submitted it is difficult to properly assess the fine details of your facial skin.  I recommend that you see a Plastic Surgeon who has had adequate experience in this procedure in your area. 

Is Exoderm for me?

+1

Exoderm is a deep peel.  Deep peels can be very effective on lines and contrast irregularities.  Looking at your photo, it does not seem to the the correct answer for you.  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon or otolaryngologist (ENT).  Tell them what your goals are.  They should be able to guide you through the process.

Web reference: http://www.jjrothmd.com/face-and-skin

You are not a candidate for a deep chemical peel

+1

By the look, of your skin, in the photo...you do not have sun damaged skin and as such are not a candidate for a deep (phenol like) chemical peel.  IMHO, if you are looking to rejuvenate your face, you should consider a minimum incision Face Lift.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Whats-Your-Number-The-Palmer-Code/53723954087

Exoderm

+1

Dear Lilly376, there are 2 uses for the term "exoderm". 1. It is a type of deep peel, almost identical to a Phenol peel. It is used as a resurfacing procedure to treat lines , wrinkles & certain types of acne scars. & 2. Is a mild topical solution composed of sodium thiosulfate & salicylic acid. It is used in treatment of tinea versicolor [ a yeast affection of the skin of the trunk, usually]

Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon