How Much Does the Soft Lift Procedure Usually Cost?

I am 35 years old and very interested in the soft lift (botox/juvederm combination). I have crows feet and under eye wrinkles, which are my main concern. Would this be the best option as botox only works on the crows feet? And what would be the approximate price? How long does it generally last? Are there side effects? I am a bit nervous about a lot of this stuff, so any suggestions would be helpful.

Soft Lift Cost

+1
This treatment rejuvenates the face by targeting wrinkles, volume loss, and sagging contours. It generally takes about half an hour or so and the cost is generally determined by the number of syringes or Botox unit administered. A syringe can be from $500-$850 while a Botox unit is about $10-$15. You can expect some swelling, bruising and discomfort that can last up to a week or two, although the majority of it subsides within 3-5 days.

Botox and Fillers for Soft Lift procedure for eye wrinkles

+1
One of the best way to rejuvenate the eyes is to do a combination of Botox for the crow's feet and Belotero or Restylane for the under eye hollows.  The longevity depends on the amount of product used and the injection volume.  The main side effect is local bruising or swelling which resolves in a few days.  For the best cosmetic result please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with this sensitive under eye area.

Michele S. Green, MD

Botox and Fillers for soft lift correction.

+1

Treatment for crows feet is usually done with Botox.  Also, a fractionated CO2 laser treatment would help.  Fillers can be used for the tear drop grove and also for injection cheek implants.  The latter stretches the skin around the crow's feet.  The amount of Botox and filler needed is highly variable based on how deep the wrinkles are.  Beware of pricing per zone.  There is no standard nomenclature for what a zone is and will likely underdose you.  

David Alessi, MD

Soft Lift

+1

Every face is different, but a combination of Botox or Dysport to address any active wrinkles (frown lines, crow's feet, etc) and fillers to address any under eye tear trough/hollowness and nasolabial folds you may have is a good way to start.  Cost depends on how much product you need and longevity also depends on which products are used.  Please consult with a board certified specialist in the face who can help you achieve the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD