How Much Does the Soft Lift Procedure Usually Cost?

I am 35 years old and very interested in the soft lift (botox/juvederm combination). I have crows feet and under eye wrinkles, which are my main concern. Would this be the best option as botox only works on the crows feet? And what would be the approximate price? How long does it generally last? Are there side effects? I am a bit nervous about a lot of this stuff, so any suggestions would be helpful.

Botox and Fillers for soft lift correction.

+1

Treatment for crows feet is usually done with Botox.  Also, a fractionated CO2 laser treatment would help.  Fillers can be used for the tear drop grove and also for injection cheek implants.  The latter stretches the skin around the crow's feet.  The amount of Botox and filler needed is highly variable based on how deep the wrinkles are.  Beware of pricing per zone.  There is no standard nomenclature for what a zone is and will likely underdose you.  

Web reference: http://www.facialinstitute.com/

Soft Lift

+1

Every face is different, but a combination of Botox or Dysport to address any active wrinkles (frown lines, crow's feet, etc) and fillers to address any under eye tear trough/hollowness and nasolabial folds you may have is a good way to start.  Cost depends on how much product you need and longevity also depends on which products are used.  Please consult with a board certified specialist in the face who can help you achieve the results you seek.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.