Does Latisse Work on Older Women?

does latisse work on older women? I'm 61 and I have been using it for 6 wks. and i see no changes.

Latisse and age

+1

Latisse will grow longer lashes at any age but it can take up to 4 months using it nightly to see the results.  Don't give up!

Toronto Dermatologist

Latisse for Older Women

+1

Latisse should be effective for women of all ages. The response may be slower and not as dramatic in older women, but it is certainly worth trying.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse work on older women

+1

YES it does! My 83 year old mother-in-law LOVES IT!!!! She started using it, of course for free, 3 months ago and the result is "spectacular" (from Seinfeld).

From MIAMI Dr. B

Latisse works on All Ages

+1

Latisse works by keeping hair follicles longer in the growth phase. As a result the lashes grow longer. If you have eyelashes (= active eyelash follicles), Latisse should work regardless of your age. You should return to your doctor and compare your lashes today to the way they looked when you started. Sometimes memory can be deceiving.