Can Latisse Cause Clogged Eyelash Pores?

Latisse and Effects on Eyelashes

Latisse is a prostaglandin analog which leads to increased lash growth.  I have seen no data or case reports to suggest hat it leads to clogging of pores, chalazions, etc.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Latisse and Eyelash Pores

Other than local irritation, side effects to Latisse are exceedingly rare. I have not heard of or seen any problems such as clogged pores from using Latisse.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse

Latisse is effective, but is not without side effects.  It may cause pigment changes at the eyelid margin.  Additionally, it may cause brown pigment changes to the iris.  I am not aware of any issues related to clogged pores associated with it. 

Jason R. Hess, MD

Latisse for lash-growing

Latisse is a fantastic lash-grower, and I've never heard of it being associated with any type of "lash pore clogging".

Carmen Kavali, MD

Latisse does not cause clogged Eyelashes

Regarding: "Can Latisse Cause Clogged Eyelash Pores?"

I have never encountered "clogged" eyelases due to the use of Latisse.

Dr. Peter Aldea