Can Latisse Cause Clogged Eyelash Pores?

Latisse and Effects on Eyelashes

+2

Latisse is a prostaglandin analog which leads to increased lash growth.  I have seen no data or case reports to suggest hat it leads to clogging of pores, chalazions, etc.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Latisse and Eyelash Pores

+1

Other than local irritation, side effects to Latisse are exceedingly rare. I have not heard of or seen any problems such as clogged pores from using Latisse.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse

+1

Latisse is effective, but is not without side effects.  It may cause pigment changes at the eyelid margin.  Additionally, it may cause brown pigment changes to the iris.  I am not aware of any issues related to clogged pores associated with it. 

Jason R. Hess, MD

Latisse for lash-growing

+1

Latisse is a fantastic lash-grower, and I've never heard of it being associated with any type of "lash pore clogging".

Carmen Kavali, MD

Latisse does not cause clogged Eyelashes

+1

Regarding: "Can Latisse Cause Clogged Eyelash Pores?"

I have never encountered "clogged" eyelases due to the use of Latisse.

Dr. Peter Aldea