Hollow Eyes, Wrinkles Around Eyes and Dark Circles After Using Latisse

i tried fillers and sculptra in the past;i liked the fillers a bit but i had a very bad allergy reaction with sculptra ; i was thinking to have a laser resurfacing procedure but i am afraid it would make my hollow eyes worst ; what do you think is the best thing to do in this case? thank you

Hollow eyes after latisse

+1

The definition of "hollow eyes" is different for many.This question would be better answered if there were before and after pictures- and better yet answered by an in person consultation with an injecting physician. The problems that you are unhappy with should be seen evaluated and then treated accordingly.

Germantown Dermatologist

Correcting the Eye Hollowing

+1

Regarding :  "Hollow Eyes, Wrinkles Around Eyes and Dark Circles After Using Latisse
"

I THINK you have the wrong idea of what is going on.

For a treatment to be successful, the diagnosis must be correct and the treatment must correct the deformity. Aging is associated with loss of natural fat around the eye (periorbital fat atrophy). The result is thinning skin, droopy sagging brows and lower lids and exposure and creation of the Tear trough.

If the problem is LOSS of fat and volume, the solution MUST be restoration of fat and volume. Sculptra should not be used under thin skin where it may result in palpable lumps. But, judicious use of Restylane or fat may result in very nice and attractive youthful results. Fat can reverse the eye hollows, creating an overall nice result.

If further skin tightness of the lower lid is needed AFTER fat volume was restored to the area, excess lid skin may be removed surgically and or tightened with an Erbium laser (like the Sciton Joule - ProFractional and Microlaser peel treatments)

Good Luck.

Dr. Peter Aldea