Last Night As I Was Turning over I Felt a Twinge on the Right Side of my Implant. Should I Worry?

Last night as I was turning over I felt a twinge on the right side of my breast implant. This morning it still hurts alittle. They look ok and it's not been 2 years since they were redone. It could be that I tore alittle of the lining from the implant when it become encapsulated. The pain is minimum but I am always in fear. This was my third time replacing them. Next time out they come completely.. I'm done.

Twinge after breast augmentation

The twinge after breast augmentation can be due to the stretch on the muscle which in turn stretches the nerves below.  The implant can also press on the nerve as it moves within the pocket.  This is not anything to worry about but if it continues, I would see her plastic surgeon.

Brandon Plastic Surgeon