Last Night As I Was Turning over I Felt a Twinge on the Right Side of my Implant. Should I Worry?

Last night as I was turning over I felt a twinge on the right side of my breast implant. This morning it still hurts alittle. They look ok and it's not been 2 years since they were redone. It could be that I tore alittle of the lining from the implant when it become encapsulated. The pain is minimum but I am always in fear. This was my third time replacing them. Next time out they come completely.. I'm done.

Twinge after breast augmentation

+1

The twinge after breast augmentation can be due to the stretch on the muscle which in turn stretches the nerves below.  The implant can also press on the nerve as it moves within the pocket.  This is not anything to worry about but if it continues, I would see her plastic surgeon.

"Twinge” after Breast Augmentation Concerning?

+1

Although your concern is understandable, given your past history, your description does not sound too concerning to me.  However, for the best advice and/or reassurance, you may want to follow-up with your plastic surgeon at some point.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_revisionarybreastsurgery.htm

Breast tenderness following revision

+1

If the pain is minimal and you have had no change in the appearance, I doubt there is anything to worry about. It is still best to see your surgeon for an exam.

Web reference: http://www.squiresclinic.com/breast-procedures-denver/breast-augmentation/

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Breast soreness

+1

Without an exam, it is difficult to say why you would have tenderness.  I would suggest seeing your surgeon to make sure everything is ok.

Tenderness following breast implant revision

+1

It is common to have occasional discomfort on the sides of your breasts following revision breast surgery.  It should resolve over the next few weeks.