Hyperpigmentation and Manly Stubble After Laser Hair Removal

I had a Laser hair removal for my unwanted femstache that I had since I was young. It left me with hyperpigmentation and a manly stubble. How do I get all this under control? How can I get my skin back to its normal color, and minimize the amount of stubble left over from the treatment?

Laser Hair Removal complications

+1

Laser hair removal is an effective treatment for unwanted hair on the face and body. Patients should undergo pre and postoperative topical regimens to avoid hyperpigmentation after laser treatment. If you have developed hyperpigmentation, I would advise you to begin a prescription regimen for the pigmentation and for you to resume the laser hair removal treatments with a Gentle Yag 1064 nm laser.