Best Treatment for Large Pores and Minor Acne Scarring?

I have very large pores on my face and some small acne scarring. What treatment would offer the best results?

Treatment for acne scars and large pores

Acne/Acne scarring may be treated with:

1. skin bleaching
  2. topical or systemic retinoids
  3. chemical peels
  4. IPL
  5. Botox
  6. topical antibiotics
  7. systemic antibitocs
  8. ALA and phototherapy
  9. dermabrasion
  10. skin needling
  11. scar revision
  12. fillers
  13. autologous fat
  14. etc

See a surgeon who can offer these options and determine which may be the best option for you.

Chemical Peel therapy for Acne-prone skin

Chemical peels would a great option!  They can reduce oil, kill acne causing bacteria, and stimulate collagen production that will aid in healing your scars. Depending on the type of chemical/acid in the peel, the space between each treatment can range from 2 weeks to 8 weeks.  Medical-grade chemical peels offer safe, effective remedies for all skin types.

Acne scar and pore treatment

I have been using lasers to improve the pore size and acne.  I think that the acne improves because of the heating element of the laser and the pores shrink as well. In addition collagen fibers in the deep dermis realign and improve the quality of the skin.