What Kind of Training or Certification is Required to Perform Velashape on Patients?

Could you tell me what type of training / certification is required to operate the VelaShape on a patient? Thank you in advance for your time.

Certification to Perform Velashape

+1
Thank you for your question. Training or Certification to perform Velashape depends entirely on your state and license board I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Velashape training

+1

Velashape is a medical laser so any operator must operate under the license of a physician. Formal training is best done by the manufacturer of the machine - Syneron - and then they send you a certificate of completion; this training can be done in your actual office, or Syneron periodically offers training at their facility in Irvine, CA. However, in-office training by your physician may also be done, and there are online programs available through the physician portal on the Syneron website.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD