How Many Areas Can a Full Juvederm Syringe Cover?

How far does a full syringe of Juvederm go? Would I have enough for my smile lines, top and bottom lip, and the crease in my chin?

Juvederm syringes contain 0.8cc - usually patients need two or more.

The actual amount of Juvederm in a syringe is 0.8cc - that's about enough to make a significant different in one laugh line, or a moderate difference for both. To stretch it out and do the upper and bottom lip, plus the chin crease, would be tough, but possible. If you did this, you would be very unlikely to see a significant difference after your treatment except for your lips.

If I were you, just to be safe, I would do two syringes and make sure that the treatment you're undergoing will lead to results you will be happy with in all these areas.

Hope this helps!

Beverly Hills Dermatologist