Is There a Safe Brazilian Butt Lift Under $2000?

Brazilian Buttock Lift cost

+11

Just consider what is involved.

Liposuction of multiple areas to get 2000-3000 cc of fat and collect it in sterile manner, the device for collection is about $300.

The time it takes is about 3-4 hours, minimum. Preparing the fat, cleaning, removing the debris and oil takes one hour.

Then fat transfer; the disposables cost about $500. Plus the cost of anesthesia, cost of the operating room and nursing staff, and drugs. Then the surgical fees for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a total time of 6 hours.

Note: I just had a plumber charge me $60 for the first 15 minutes and the problem was not fixed.

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift

+6

Thanks for the question - A Brazilian butt lift enhances the contour of your buttocks by injecting fat removed from other parts of your body (usually abdomen, hips and thighs). In my San Francisco area practice we've performed this procedure on people with excellent results. Most practices (mine included) charge about $2000-$2500 per body area of liposuction. Assuming you needed a very small buttock augmentation (my patients typically require between 200 and 400cc of transferred fat per side) and that all of the fat could be harvested from one area (this is not typically the case) you would be looking at about $2000 for just the fat harvest. After we harvest the fat it is gently spun down or decanted and select vials are selected for viability. We then use a variety of small cannulae to reinject the fat in appropriate planes within the buttocks. The re-injection typically takes 2-3 hours. The procedure takes time. It takes experience. You should be very careful about going to a surgeon that will do a Brazilian Butt Lift for $2000. Be sure to start your search with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Steven H. Williams, MD

Cheap brazilian lift

+4

No there is not a safe BBL under that price.  There isn't any plastic surgery operation for that price range.

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Beware of "cheap" deals!!

+4

As previously stated you will get what you pay for. This cost will not cover your facility fees in a respectable outpatient center or hospital. Beware of cheap deals that could yield bad results. It will take thousands of dollars to fix this at the end!

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Unfortunately, $2000 wouldn't even cover operating room and anesthesia fees for Brazilian Butt Lift

+4

This is a very tedious and time consuming procedure and therefore one of the more expensive procedures we perform. I would not shop for the cheapest price. In some situations you do get what you pay for, and this is one of them.

Prices do vary from surgeon to surgeon. You need to find not only a price you can afford, but a surgeon who is experienced in this procedure and who provides the types of results you are looking for.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Safe Brazilian Buttlift for Under $2000?

+2

The Brazilian buttlift tends to cost $6000 at the very low end.  If you find someone suggesting that it can be done under $2000, I would wonder where it would be done.  I would wonder what would be the anesthetic choice.  Finally, I would wonder who would perform the surgery.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Brazilian Buttlift Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

There is no credible version of a brazilian butt lift for $2000.  To be happy with the results, you need to ensure that enough fat is taken out so that it can be sufficient for the process.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift under $2000

+1
Brazilian Butt Lifts in the U.S. would start at around $6,000. A BBL under $2000 would not even cover the cost of anesthesia and the operating room charges. I would definitely question a cost this low and make sure you see a board-certified plastic surgeon using an accredited operating room.

Stanley Castor, MD