How Much Does a Brazilian Butt Lift Cost?

My hips are about 40 inches. I would love my dimensions to read 36-30-46. That's what I would love... would this be achieveable this with a Brazilian butt lift?  How much does the procedure cost?

Cost of Brazilian butt lift

+8

I agree with Dr. Francis -

6 inches for autologous fat is an enormous change.

In my San Francisco area practice we use autologous fat transfer from liposuction to augment buttocks... in other words... a brazilian butt lift. The great thing about this procedure is it removes fat from where you don't want it and puts it where you do... Fat transfer is a permanent way to improve your contour.

Costs are typically $8500 up to $15,000 depending on the complexity with most people being around $10K.

Brazilian buttock lift cost: relative change is what matters

+7

Hi there- I think it's important to realize that the appearance you would like to achieve may not require a 6 inch increase in your hips (which I agree would be extraordinary), but might be possible through the change in the relationships between your waist, abdomen, and hips. In a Brazilian Butt Lift, it is often possible to make the buttocks look even more full through the suction and countouring of the waist and abdomen that is done.

By significantly diminishing the volume of the waist, abdomen, and lower back at the same time that the buttocks are augmented, we are often able to create the same appearance as if the buttocks were augmented much more.

The costs will vary with your location and surgeon, as well as how long the procedure will take... in my facility the costs usually run between $7000 and $12000. Having said that, I always emphasize to people that you should choose your surgeon based on your belief that he/she is a well-trained, experienced, Board Certified (by The American Board of Plastic Surgery) individual you can have a healthy relationship with over time- price should be a lower consideration.

Think of it this way- if you have surgery with someone you chose because their price was right, then develop a problem after surgery and find that surgeon difficult to work with to get your problem resolved (maybe you just don't get along), wouldn't you gladly pay a bit more to have a surgeon that is easier to work with and is more responsive to your needs?

This is not to say that less expensive surgeons are uniformly going to deliver poor care, just that the costs should be secondary to your overall sense of comfort and confidence in the surgeon you choose. I hope that helps.

Armando Soto, MD

Cost around 3500-6000

+5

Brazilian butt lift would cost around 3500-6000 depend of the doctor, clinic and also the amount of fat injected.  Usually Patients get excellent results after Liposuction on Abdomen, waist, flanks full back and then Fat transfer to Butts.

Walkiris Robles, MD

Great BBL result achievable

+5

While it is impossible to guarantee postoperative measurements, the BBL is a great procedure for women who, like you, are looking to achieve an hourglass figure.  It is difficult to estimate cost without a consultation.  When you meet with your surgeon the two of you can discuss what is needed to give you the curves you desire.  Many of my patients decide to combine BBL with a tummy tuck, breast lift or additional liposuction to achieve great results.

Andrew Jimerson, MD

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift

+4

The exact cost depends on the number of areas that are liposuctioned to obtain the fat for injection.  Some patients also combine other procedures such as a tummy tuck with buttocks augmentation.  Contouring of the back helps in the overall appearance.

Michelle Hardaway, MD
Farmington Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost

+4

The preferred method for performing buttock augmentation is fat transfer, the use of the patient's own body fat to reshape the butt. Fat injection achieves a more natural result, has a lower risk of infection, and also contours the areas around the buttocks to enhance the overall effect.

However, implants may be recommended for patients who have very little body fat to harvest, such as body-builders and naturally thin patients. An additional benefit of the Brazilian butt lift is that you don’t only get a shapelier buttock, but the area to liposuction is now much leaner, giving your profile a more sensuous look. Cost is always a consideration in elective surgery. Procedure prices can vary widely, due to the fact that every patient is different. It could be a range between $7,500 and $9,000.

When performed by an experienced surgeon using the proper techniques, buttock augmentation is a highly satisfying and permanent procedure that enhances the profile of the buttocks and surrounding areas for a younger, firmer, curvier look.

Gregory A. Wiener, MD, FACS

Brazilian butt lift and cost

+4

Brazilian butt lift would cost between 5 and $6000 depending on the amount of liposuction needed.

If the change in inches is hard to predict that the change in the curve can be impressive.

In my opinion a lot of the improvement in the parent the buttocks is really the liposuction. A good liposuction that narrows waste makes a woman curve in the curve is where it's at. The fat injection changes. Hips from a square to a circle but the liposuction is really responsible for the s- curve.

Wendell Perry, MD

Cost Brazilian Butt Lift

+4

Ms. Sharon -

I agree with the surgeon's previous threads. A 6 inch increase in your measurements is quite significant and may not "objectively" be achieveable; However, with the appropriately planned procedure or combination of procedures (liposuction combined with autologous fat transfer), the fabulous contours you desire may very well be realistic!

Seek out a Board Certified Plastic surgeon near you ( www.plasticsurgery.org) who performs the procedure you desire.

Generally, I would imagine to expect to pay between 5000-8000 for the procedure, but this may vary regionally. Our costs are presented on our website as well, www.swancenteratlanta.com

Good luck!

Dr. C

John Philip Connors III, MD