How Much Does a Brazilian Butt Lift Cost?

My hips are about 40 inches. I would love my dimensions to read 36-30-46. That's what I would love... would this be achieveable this with a Brazilian butt lift?  How much does the procedure cost?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost in Baltimore

+6

To get bigger hips with a Brazilian Butt Lift, you need 2 things:

• 1) The ability to inject large volumes of fat to the buttocks- We routinely inject more than 600 cc's (about 1.3 pds) per buttock cheek, and our record is 1,100cc's per buttock cheek. 
  •  
  • 2) Inject fat into the hips directly. We have been doing this for a while and we are very comfortable with it. Check out our link below for more info on fat injection to the hips

In terms of cost, the brazilian butt lift cost varies wildly across geographic areas, as well as among surgeons.  I have heard everything: $8K total to $25K total.  If general, if a surgeon states that he can perform this procedure in 3-4 hours I would be concerned that he is extracting and injecting fat too quickly with less than optimal techniques.  The fat must be injected in small amounts at various levels in order for the fat graft to be permanent.  This involves hundreds of injections.

If the above steps are followed, the procedure usually takes ~7 hours. As of summer 2013, the cost in my AAAASF accredited surgery center is ~$15,000 Total Cost. This includes my surgery fee, Operating Room, recovery, Board Certified anesthesiologist, and post op office visits. 

If you are comparing prices,  please be sure to consider the experience and credentials of the surgeon, the length of the procedure, if the Surgery Center is accredited by the AAASF or Medicare, and if they are using Board Certified Anesthesiologists.

Several years ago, I recorded this video below about techniques used for the Brazilian Butt Lift. The techniques which I describe are still used to achieve the best, long lasting butt augmentation result.

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez

Baltimore, Maryland 

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/procedures/brazilian-butt-lift/

Cost of a Brazilian Butt lift

+2

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. The costs of any Brazilian Butt lift depend on the amount of time and work that is necessary for liposuction and grafting procedures.

In our practice, we have many financing plans that make this procedure affordable to just about any budget.
Keep in mind, that you will find unethical providers out there that'll offer to inject all sorts materials into the butt for augmentation. Please know that this is very dangerous and that here in South Florida, we have seen many patients with severe deformities and several patient deaths.
Always keep your health and safety first and foremost in your mind!

Great BBL result achievable

+6

While it is impossible to guarantee postoperative measurements, the BBL is a great procedure for women who, like you, are looking to achieve an hourglass figure.  It is difficult to estimate cost without a consultation.  When you meet with your surgeon the two of you can discuss what is needed to give you the curves you desire.  Many of my patients decide to combine BBL with a tummy tuck, breast lift or additional liposuction to achieve great results.

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost

+6

The preferred method for performing buttock augmentation is fat transfer, the use of the patient's own body fat to reshape the butt. Fat injection achieves a more natural result, has a lower risk of infection, and also contours the areas around the buttocks to enhance the overall effect.

However, implants may be recommended for patients who have very little body fat to harvest, such as body-builders and naturally thin patients. An additional benefit of the Brazilian butt lift is that you don’t only get a shapelier buttock, but the area to liposuction is now much leaner, giving your profile a more sensuous look. Cost is always a consideration in elective surgery. Procedure prices can vary widely, due to the fact that every patient is different. It could be a range between $7,500 and $9,000.

When performed by an experienced surgeon using the proper techniques, buttock augmentation is a highly satisfying and permanent procedure that enhances the profile of the buttocks and surrounding areas for a younger, firmer, curvier look.

Brazilian buttock lift cost: relative change is what matters

+6

Hi there- I think it's important to realize that the appearance you would like to achieve may not require a 6 inch increase in your hips (which I agree would be extraordinary), but might be possible through the change in the relationships between your waist, abdomen, and hips. In a Brazilian Butt Lift, it is often possible to make the buttocks look even more full through the suction and countouring of the waist and abdomen that is done.

By significantly diminishing the volume of the waist, abdomen, and lower back at the same time that the buttocks are augmented, we are often able to create the same appearance as if the buttocks were augmented much more.

The costs will vary with your location and surgeon, as well as how long the procedure will take... in my facility the costs usually run between $7000 and $12000. Having said that, I always emphasize to people that you should choose your surgeon based on your belief that he/she is a well-trained, experienced, Board Certified (by The American Board of Plastic Surgery) individual you can have a healthy relationship with over time- price should be a lower consideration.

Think of it this way- if you have surgery with someone you chose because their price was right, then develop a problem after surgery and find that surgeon difficult to work with to get your problem resolved (maybe you just don't get along), wouldn't you gladly pay a bit more to have a surgeon that is easier to work with and is more responsive to your needs?

This is not to say that less expensive surgeons are uniformly going to deliver poor care, just that the costs should be secondary to your overall sense of comfort and confidence in the surgeon you choose. I hope that helps.

Brazilian butt lift and cost

+5

Brazilian butt lift would cost between 5 and $6000 depending on the amount of liposuction needed.

If the change in inches is hard to predict that the change in the curve can be impressive.

In my opinion a lot of the improvement in the parent the buttocks is really the liposuction. A good liposuction that narrows waste makes a woman curve in the curve is where it's at. The fat injection changes. Hips from a square to a circle but the liposuction is really responsible for the s- curve.

Cost of Brazilian butt lift

+5

I agree with Dr. Francis -

6 inches for autologous fat is an enormous change.

In my San Francisco area practice we use autologous fat transfer from liposuction to augment buttocks... in other words... a brazilian butt lift. The great thing about this procedure is it removes fat from where you don't want it and puts it where you do... Fat transfer is a permanent way to improve your contour.

Costs are typically $8500 up to $15,000 depending on the complexity with most people being around $10K.

Cost around 3500-6000

+4

Brazilian butt lift would cost around 3500-6000 depend of the doctor, clinic and also the amount of fat injected.  Usually Patients get excellent results after Liposuction on Abdomen, waist, flanks full back and then Fat transfer to Butts.

Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift

+4

The exact cost depends on the number of areas that are liposuctioned to obtain the fat for injection.  Some patients also combine other procedures such as a tummy tuck with buttocks augmentation.  Contouring of the back helps in the overall appearance.

Web reference: http://www.michellehardawaymd.com/buttock_enhancement_gallery8.htm

Farmington Plastic Surgeon

Cost of a BBL

+3

Hi and thanks for your question. No one can really predicate how many inches you can exactly enhance the buttocks. This depends on so many factors that your surgeon can elaborate on during your consultation. The cost of a BBL package in our practice at this point is $8499, which includes liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and back. The price also includes the price of the surgical facility, anesthesia, your 1st 2 lymphatic drainage massages, and your 2 garments. The price will vary if other areas of liposuction are desired. I can see from the string of answers that the prices differ tremendously. That will definitely play a role in your decision of which surgeon is right for you. I just urge you to be careful and do your research, and avoid the cheap deals. Choose the surgeon your most comfortable with not the cheapest! A BBL is first and foremost a body contouring procedure that requires high level of liposuction expertise to extentuate your curves. Which in return brings more definition to your buttocks, even before any fat is added. Finally, make sure you are consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon to be sure you are getting the best care possible.