How Much Does a Brazilian Butt Lift Cost?

My hips are about 40 inches. I would love my dimensions to read 36-30-46. That's what I would love... would this be achieveable this with a Brazilian butt lift?  How much does the procedure cost?

Cost of Brazilian butt lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I agree with Dr. Francis -

6 inches for autologous fat is an enormous change.

In my San Francisco area practice we use autologous fat transfer from liposuction to augment buttocks... in other words... a brazilian butt lift. The great thing about this procedure is it removes fat from where you don't want it and puts it where you do... Fat transfer is a permanent way to improve your contour.

Costs are typically $8500 up to $15,000 depending on the complexity with most people being around $10K.

Brazilian buttock lift cost: relative change is what matters

Hi there- I think it's important to realize that the appearance you would like to achieve may not require a 6 inch increase in your hips (which I agree would be extraordinary), but might be possible through the change in the relationships between your waist, abdomen, and hips. In a Brazilian Butt Lift, it is often possible to make the buttocks look even more full through the suction and countouring of the waist and abdomen that is done.

By significantly diminishing the volume of the waist, abdomen, and lower back at the same time that the buttocks are augmented, we are often able to create the same appearance as if the buttocks were augmented much more.

The costs will vary with your location and surgeon, as well as how long the procedure will take... in my facility the costs usually run between $7000 and $12000. Having said that, I always emphasize to people that you should choose your surgeon based on your belief that he/she is a well-trained, experienced, Board Certified (by The American Board of Plastic Surgery) individual you can have a healthy relationship with over time- price should be a lower consideration.

Think of it this way- if you have surgery with someone you chose because their price was right, then develop a problem after surgery and find that surgeon difficult to work with to get your problem resolved (maybe you just don't get along), wouldn't you gladly pay a bit more to have a surgeon that is easier to work with and is more responsive to your needs?

This is not to say that less expensive surgeons are uniformly going to deliver poor care, just that the costs should be secondary to your overall sense of comfort and confidence in the surgeon you choose. I hope that helps.

Measured butt lift

The measurements are impossible to guarantee, but you should keep a realistic outlook on the improvements to expect. Seemingly measurements will change, however the properly placed fractions of grafts in the right areas combined with the proper technique in localized liposuction will really deliver the expected results. This operation is more about shape than it is about size. My aesthetic opinion about this surgery is that it is a good technique for reshaping, I'm not generally into it simply to make larger buttucks although that is often one of it's effects. Hope this helps.

Best Wishes,

DoctorMeade

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Cost Brazilian Butt Lift

Ms. Sharon -

I agree with the surgeon's previous threads. A 6 inch increase in your measurements is quite significant and may not "objectively" be achieveable; However, with the appropriately planned procedure or combination of procedures (liposuction combined with autologous fat transfer), the fabulous contours you desire may very well be realistic!

Seek out a Board Certified Plastic surgeon near you ( www.plasticsurgery.org) who performs the procedure you desire.

Generally, I would imagine to expect to pay between 5000-8000 for the procedure, but this may vary regionally. Our costs are presented on our website as well, www.swancenteratlanta.com

Good luck!

Dr. C

John Philip Connors III, MD, FACS

The Brazilian buttlift is a fabulous procedure that can produce a very dramatic alteration in overall patient physique. I believe that 2 hours of surgery can accomplish what cannot be accomplished with decades in the gym, if you seek out the right surgeon. I frequently liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1000 cc to 2000 cc per buttock, but this amount can be fine tuned based upon patient desires and expectations.

I frequently add fat to the buttocks and the hips at the same time upon patient request.

The cost varies from $6000 on the low end to $15000 on the high end.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

How Much Does A Brazilian Butt Lift Cost?

In Hawaii, a Brazilian Butt Lift costs between $6,000 - $12,000.  The cost varies depending on the number of areas to liposuction, the time required to do the surgery correctly, and the amount of fat to be injected. 
The buttocks is a very interesting area of the body.  In most areas, if you suck out fat, the skin shrinks up and the area becomes thinner.  In the buttocks, if you suck fat out, the butt falls down.  Conversely, if you put fat in, it literally lifts the butt.  Fat grafting to the buttocks is much safer, simpler, and with fewer complications than the placement of silicone implants in the buttocks area.  Fat grafting to the buttocks can increase the lift of the butt and its posterior projection, but to get the beautiful S-shaped curve requires liposuction of the waist and muffin tops, then liposuction and re-grafting of the lateral thighs. 
Specific increase in dimensions such as an additional 6" in the hip area is very hard to achieve; however, an hourglass shape with beautiful curves is the desired and quite often the achievable goal of a Brazilian butt lift.

Cost of a BBL

Hi and thanks for your question. No one can really predicate how many inches you can exactly enhance the buttocks. This depends on so many factors that your surgeon can elaborate on during your consultation. The cost of a BBL package in our practice at this point is $8499, which includes liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and back. The price also includes the price of the surgical facility, anesthesia, your 1st 2 lymphatic drainage massages, and your 2 garments. The price will vary if other areas of liposuction are desired. I can see from the string of answers that the prices differ tremendously. That will definitely play a role in your decision of which surgeon is right for you. I just urge you to be careful and do your research, and avoid the cheap deals. Choose the surgeon your most comfortable with not the cheapest! A BBL is first and foremost a body contouring procedure that requires high level of liposuction expertise to extentuate your curves. Which in return brings more definition to your buttocks, even before any fat is added. Finally, make sure you are consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon to be sure you are getting the best care possible.  

Cost around 3500-6000

Brazilian butt lift would cost around 3500-6000 depend of the doctor, clinic and also the amount of fat injected.  Usually Patients get excellent results after Liposuction on Abdomen, waist, flanks full back and then Fat transfer to Butts.

Walkiris Robles, MD