How Much Does a Brazilian Butt Lift Cost?

My hips are about 40 inches. I would love my dimensions to read 36-30-46. That's what I would love... would this be achieveable this with a Brazilian butt lift?  How much does the procedure cost?

Cost of Brazilian butt lift

I agree with Dr. Francis -

6 inches for autologous fat is an enormous change.

In my San Francisco area practice we use autologous fat transfer from liposuction to augment buttocks... in other words... a brazilian butt lift. The great thing about this procedure is it removes fat from where you don't want it and puts it where you do... Fat transfer is a permanent way to improve your contour.

Costs are typically $8500 up to $15,000 depending on the complexity with most people being around $10K.

Cost of a BBL

Hi and thanks for your question. No one can really predicate how many inches you can exactly enhance the buttocks. This depends on so many factors that your surgeon can elaborate on during your consultation. The cost of a BBL package in our practice at this point is $8499, which includes liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and back. The price also includes the price of the surgical facility, anesthesia, your 1st 2 lymphatic drainage massages, and your one compression garment. The price will vary if other areas of liposuction are desired. I can see from the string of answers that the prices differ tremendously. That will definitely play a role in your decision of which surgeon is right for you. I just urge you to be careful and do your research, and avoid the cheap deals. Choose the surgeon your most comfortable with not the cheapest! A BBL is first and foremost a body contouring procedure that requires high level of liposuction expertise to extentuate your curves. Which in return brings more definition to your buttocks, even before any fat is added. Finally, make sure you are consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon to be sure you are getting the best care possible.  

Rami Ghurani, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost

The preferred method for performing buttock augmentation is fat transfer, the use of the patient's own body fat to reshape the butt. Fat injection achieves a more natural result, has a lower risk of infection, and also contours the areas around the buttocks to enhance the overall effect.

However, implants may be recommended for patients who have very little body fat to harvest, such as body-builders and naturally thin patients. An additional benefit of the Brazilian butt lift is that you don’t only get a shapelier buttock, but the area to liposuction is now much leaner, giving your profile a more sensuous look. Cost is always a consideration in elective surgery. Procedure prices can vary widely, due to the fact that every patient is different. It could be a range between $7,500 and $9,000.

When performed by an experienced surgeon using the proper techniques, buttock augmentation is a highly satisfying and permanent procedure that enhances the profile of the buttocks and surrounding areas for a younger, firmer, curvier look.

Measured butt lift

The measurements are impossible to guarantee, but you should keep a realistic outlook on the improvements to expect. Seemingly measurements will change, however the properly placed fractions of grafts in the right areas combined with the proper technique in localized liposuction will really deliver the expected results. This operation is more about shape than it is about size. My aesthetic opinion about this surgery is that it is a good technique for reshaping, I'm not generally into it simply to make larger buttucks although that is often one of it's effects. Hope this helps.

Best Wishes,

DoctorMeade

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Brazilian buttock lift cost: relative change is what matters

Hi there- I think it's important to realize that the appearance you would like to achieve may not require a 6 inch increase in your hips (which I agree would be extraordinary), but might be possible through the change in the relationships between your waist, abdomen, and hips. In a Brazilian Butt Lift, it is often possible to make the buttocks look even more full through the suction and countouring of the waist and abdomen that is done.

By significantly diminishing the volume of the waist, abdomen, and lower back at the same time that the buttocks are augmented, we are often able to create the same appearance as if the buttocks were augmented much more.

The costs will vary with your location and surgeon, as well as how long the procedure will take... in my facility the costs usually run between $7000 and $12000. Having said that, I always emphasize to people that you should choose your surgeon based on your belief that he/she is a well-trained, experienced, Board Certified (by The American Board of Plastic Surgery) individual you can have a healthy relationship with over time- price should be a lower consideration.

Think of it this way- if you have surgery with someone you chose because their price was right, then develop a problem after surgery and find that surgeon difficult to work with to get your problem resolved (maybe you just don't get along), wouldn't you gladly pay a bit more to have a surgeon that is easier to work with and is more responsive to your needs?

This is not to say that less expensive surgeons are uniformly going to deliver poor care, just that the costs should be secondary to your overall sense of comfort and confidence in the surgeon you choose. I hope that helps.

Cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift in Brazil

In Brazil, in average, total costs is around 4.500US$, it includes hospital fee, anesthesia, surgeon fee and massages. 

Translation provided by Doctor:

En Brasil, los costos totales es de alrededor de $ 4.500US, incluye cuota de hospital, la anestesia, honorarios del cirujano y masajes.

Au Brésil, le coût total est d'environ 4.500US $, il inclut les frais de l'hôpital, l'anesthésie, les frais de chirurgien et des massages.

Rodrigo Rosique, MD, PhD
Sao Paulo Plastic Surgeon

Cost of BBL in Dominican Republic

Dear Friend,

The BBL cost between 3800-4300, everything depends on the case.

That is the price range of this procedure in Dominican Republic, done by a certified plastic surgeon.

Best regards,

Dr. Javier Baez Anglés

Javier Baez Angles, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift?? Priceless!!!

Hello Sharon.  

• 6 inch booty bump?  In my patients, the depth of the gluteal crease has been occasionally measured to increase by 3 inches after gluteal area fat graft injection. This usually is achieved with 700-850cc of fat grafts. With this common increase of additional 3 inches posterior projection combined with lateral thigh fat graft injection, your goal has a high probability for reality.
  • Procedure Cost?  Depending on your custom tailored plan, you may need a minor plump up or a major overhaul ($3,500-$6,000).  With opportunity for financing, loans, payment plans, promos, and discounts, all you need is the desire to change and our team will make the rest happen.
  • We strive to educate you and tailor your options for your desired change body shape.  To name a few: waist reduction, overall lateral hip shape, point of maximum posterior projection, overall posterior projection shape, depth and width of the thong triangle, contour flow from lower back to buttocks, and form buttocks to posterior thigh, and length of the buttock thigh crease.

Love your question,   Dr McAdoo