Can Invisalign Close my Gap?

I have a gap in my two front teeth that is about a quarter of an inch wide. Would invisalign work for me?

It amazes me what we can accomplish with Invisalign.

+2

Invisalign can do amazing things with closing spaces and relieving crowding.  I have yet to find a case that we couldn't solve with Invisalign.

Houston Cosmetic Dentist

Closing a large front tooth gap.

+1
Yes, I have had this done to my own gap with invisalign and it looks great.  Invisalign can close unsightly gaps  but some addidtional bonding of composite or some veneers may be needed to make teeth sizes look more ideal if you have smaller teeth.  A good cosemetic dentist can show you what combinations of teatments can make things look and function best.

Scott LeSueur, DDS
Mesa Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign and Gap Issues

+1

Invisalign may very well work for you. However, you would need a  thorough examination  with a treatment plan devised, taking into consideration the spacing between your teeth and behind your teeth.

When considering space closure, there is often retraction of teeth required and there must be appropriate space between the teeth and the opposing teeth, in order to achieve the desired result.

Janet H. Stoess-Allen, DMD
New York Orthodontist

Invisalign works great to close the spaces or gaps

+1

One of the top indications for Invisalign is to close the gaps between teeth. It is highly predicatble treatment for closing spaces between teeth. However you should be very careful of jaw tooth size discrepency, that may lead to relapse of gaps even after the treatment is finished. In thise case proper retention, or/and use of some restorative procedures hep to add the teeth width so that there is no frustration in the long run.

Dalvir Pannu, DDS
San Jose Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign will Close Gaps

+1

Perhaps one of the best things invisalign does is close gaps.  Treatment times vary but if you are happy with the shape and color of your teeth invisalign can be ideal.

Tim Huckabee, DDS
Southlake Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign Closes Gaps Well

+1

Invisalign is a great technique for closing (and holding closed) gaps between teeth.  The aligners can grab onto teeth to very effectively move them together, not just push the crowns together by tipping them, but actually get some good root movement as well.  Extreme cases, however, may need actual braces, because braces can move the roots of teeth even more effectively.  An evaluation by a Certified Invisalign Dentist should be performed before determining the best treatment.

Kent Lauson, DDS, MS
Denver Orthodontist

Invisalign works to close tooth gaps.

+1

Invisalign is a great choice for closing spaces between teeth - particularly front teeth. It is liikely that such spaces will tend to re-open, so maintaining space closure over the long-term will require consistent retainer use. Sometimes a retainer wire can be attached to the inner surfaces of the teeth. This is often a good solution since you would not have to remember to use a removable retainer. Ask your orthodontist what he or she recommends to insure that your correction last a lifetime!

R. William McNeill, DDS, MS
Mercer Island Orthodontist

Invisalign to close your gaps

+1

Orthodontics with invisalign trays is a great conservative approach to aligning teeth with gaps, rotations, and tipping. It works quite well and faster than conventional orthodontics. 

Mickey Bernstein, DDS
Memphis Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign works to close gaps

+1

Invisalign is really a great way to close gaps between your teeth without touching your own natural teeth. If you have nicely shaped teeth, this is the less invasive way to correct the problem. Invisalign is clear braces that will help straighten your teeth, close gaps and help you attain a beautiful smile that you have always wanted!

Robert Fields, DDS
Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign treament for closing gaps

+1

Yes! Invisalign is a great option for closing gaps. Invisalign (invisible braces) is fast and efficient, and it can close even very large gaps between teeth. If the teeth are healthy and they have a nice shape, I prefer Invisalign over porcelain veneers, as Invisalign is more conservative.

Susan Goode Estep, DMD
Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist