New Ultrasound Facelift - How Good is It Really?

I saw the new tonight and they showed an Austin, Tx Dr. performing it. Does this really work? I had a horrible CO2 laser procedure done around my eyes that left my skin crepy and wrinkled. Ive tried TCA peels but nothing works to fix it. Im only 41 and look great except under my right eye.

Ultrasound Facelift Not Really A Lift

+4

Thank you for your question. I assume you are speaking about Ulthea a new Ultrasound Skin Tightening method.

All of the non surgical skin tightening or non surgical facelift techniques to provide some skin tightening. In my experience the best I have seen is about 20% skin tightening which is far less than the skin tightening or lifting achieved by a surgical facelift.

If you have significant skin laxity then a surgical lift will be your best option.

In my experience the results of any non surgical skin tightening procedures require that you compare pre and post treatment photographs to see the result. That is not the case with a facelift, results can be seen in your mirror.

Please read the link below to understand how non surgical skin tightening works

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/skin-tightening/skin-tightening-treatments-are-non-surgical-methods-effective/

Ultherapy

+1
I have been performing Ultherapy treatments for over three years. Every patient must be individually assessed by a qualifed physician. If you are a candidate, you will notice an improvement after 3 months.Your cheeks will be lifted, and your tone will improve. It is not a facelift, nor does it pretend to be. The results are natural and will make you feel more youthful.
Toronto Dermatologist

Ultherapy for the neck, jowls, and lower face in Los Angeles

+1

Customized Ulthera treatments combined with stimulatory fillers work very well around the lower face, jowls, and neck areas in our Los Angeles plastic surgery clinic. Raffy Karamanoukian

Web reference: http://karemd.com/plastic-surgery/18/ultherapy.aspx

Ultherapy for Lifting

+1

Ultherapy, which is an ultrasound procedure that can lift and contour the neck and face, works very well on the right client.  It does not necessarily replace a surgeon or a facelift, but it can provide a more rested, youthful appearance.

Web reference: http://www.hallplasticsurgery.com/ultherapy-austin.html

Ulthera, Thermage, Exilis, Affirm and Now Lazerlift

+1

There are multiple machines used at cosmetic surgeons' offices to perform non-surgical face lifts.

1. Thermage
  2. Exilis
  3. Ulthera
  4. Affirm
  5. Refirme

and many more.

All of them provide tightening from the skin surface in.  The lazerlift using Cynosure precision hand piece is different in that using no scalpel, no stitches it tightens skin from the inside out.  This improves tone texture and tightness to the skin.

That stated without examining you it is impossible to state which would work best in your case; it is possible that  filler  may be more beneficial.

Web reference: http://www.lazerlift.com

Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon

Ultrasound facelift?

+1

Ultrasound can be good, but radio frequency is better, in my opinion, such as used with the Accent machine.

Grand Junction Plastic Surgeon

The new Ulthera does work, but it sounds like you might need something else

+1

I have the Ulthera in my office, and it does give certain patients wonderful results.  However it sounds like you might need something else to treat under the eye.  A picture or examination would be best.

Web reference: http://www.facialplastics.info

Ultrasound facelift

+1

Ultherapy is an innovative technology that non-invasively delivers ultrasound energy to variable depths thus causing injury to the soft tissue layer being targetted. The injury recruits collagen and causes tightening and lifting. The results are subtle but can be repeated and treatments are well tolerated with no down time.  This is not a substitute for a facelift if you are looking with dramatic results. It may also not be a great option for the loose skin around the eyes. I strongly recommend an evaluation by a surgeon specializing in facial rejuvenation.

Brookline Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultrasound Facelift?

+1

I think that when you are referring to an "ultrasound Facelift", the treatment you are describing is Ultherapy.  Although I have generally heard good reports about this treatment, it is not, should not be described as, and should not be marketed as a Facelift.  The sales representatives and the Surgeons I have spoke to about this advice are very clear about this point.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ulthera - how good is it?

+1

Ulthera is the only medical device that I have experienced that can deliver predictable energy to the deep layers of the face without surgery or downtime.  It will cause tightening of the skin and deep layers of the face, though not nearly as significantly as a Facelift would.  The ultimate results will depend more on the physiology of each individual patient, but there is no question that the device does what it claims to do to the tissue it is treating.  The treatment is marketed as a one time therapy, but I have found that repeating the treatment can improve the results further.