Indented/uneven supra alar crease post septorhinoplasty, options? (Photo)

9 months post op. My nose is still crooked, though significantly less after my procedure. My left supra alar crease is much more indented than the right. I was wondering if piercing the right side would indent it a bit more to make it more symmetrical, or if it would only draw attention to the unevenness. My surgeon recommended a filler like juvederm, but it being temporary AND expensive has me hesitant. Any thoughts on the best way to correct the unevenness would be much appreciated! Thank you!

Indented/uneven supra alar crease post septorhinoplasty, options?

+1
I agree with your surgeon to try HA fillers. The costs is not that expensive for a=n easy fix to your minor symmetry issues... Like $400... 

Rhinoplasty asymmetry.

+1
It depends on which side you prefer but a small cartilage graft under local anesthesia can be done on the left alar depression. 

Secondary rhinoplasty

+1
Since you are nine months out, you could plan for a secondary revision. Good luck with your choice.
SA

Stefan Rene Adair, MD
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon