How Do I Use Hydroquinone 4% and Tretinoin 0.025% to Treat Melasma?

I would like to know when do I use both medications: at night? what would I use first? is neutrogena liquid soap a good choice for washing face befor use of medications? Thank you

Follow prescribing doctors recommendation.

HQ and tretinoin are excellent treatments for improving discoloration. These two products at bedtime, along with SPF and antioxidants daytime, are the most recommended precription agents for hyperpigmentation. Triluma has both HQ and tretinoin in ONE product, so many doctors recommend this product for excellent results.

New Orleans Dermatologist