How Much Does a Tummy Tuck Cost in Las Vegas?

I am planning to get a tummy tuck done in las vegas, but I've heard it is very expensive. I have only $5000.00. Thanks

$5950 - Tummy Tuck in Las Vegas by Dr. Bryson Richards

Thank you for your Real Self question regarding the cost of tummy tuck surgery in Las Vegas.

Currently, the price of a full tummy tuck operation is $5950. This includes all surgery fees, anesthesia fees, facility fees, and pre/post care. There are no additional fees. Financing is available as well.

Best of luck.

Sincerely,
Dr. Bryson Richards (Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon)

$4,995 with Dr. Frank L. Stile

Hello M. Villanueva,

My name is Dr. Frank Stile and I have been practicing as a board certified plastic surgeon in Las Vegas, NV for the last 8 years.

The price for a tummy tuck from my practice is on special for $4,995 - and we do offer financing through CareCredit and MedicalFinancing 

Consultations are complimentary

Be well!

- Dr. Frank Stile

Frank L. Stile, MD

How much does Tummy Tuck Cost?

The price is dependent on many factors - is it a mini, full or extended abdominoplasty such as a fleur de lis pattern where redundant skin is removed from the center as well as the bottom of the abdomen? Is it skin only or does it include tightening of the muscles? Will Liposuction also be necessary? Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay or in an independent out-patient facility? Will a surgical assistant be needed? Will a board-
certified anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist be used? Will an (anti) pain pump be used?
All of these factors influence the cost. Las Vegas will be different, but at least for reference, in Orange County, the estimated range is $7000- $15,000 depending on the variables above.
#tummytuckcost

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Tummy Tuck Cost in Las Vegas

Pricing really depends on the surgeon, location and type of tummy tuck. Generally speaking, mini tummy tucks range from $6000 to $7000 while full tummy tuck are more, ranging from $8000 to $9000. However, you should discuss this with the surgeon you would like to have perform your surgery.

Another factor that should be considered is if liposuction is performed as well. If yes, this may be more or integrated into the price. 

Tummy Tuck Cost

The price for Tummy Tuck Surgery also called abdominoplasty surgery can vary by doctor and by individual patient.  When you see an advertised price for a procedure, you need to ask what that price includes.  Are anesthesia and operating room fees included?  What about postoperative garments?  What kind of tummy tuck is being performed?  Is the belly button being moved?  Are there areas that need liposuction such as the flanks and pubic area?  Is there a hernia that needs to be repaired?   Surgery is a complex undertaking and plastic surgery is not, and should not be a one size fits all profession.  In my Las Vegas practice we see a large number of patients requesting tummy tuck surgery.  Each patient receives individualized attention to their specific needs.  In the end, we believe our prices are reflective of the quality of work that we provide.  You wouldn't go to a discount brain surgeon if you needed one.  Don't be fooled by low advertised prices which don't reflect the actual price for surgery.  If you browse this site you will see the various prices paid by individuals in your community.  RealSelf does provide an average cost for most procedures in your area as well.  Good luck!   

Tummy Tuck In Las Vegas

I  am  sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

Costs of surgery will vary from region to region and from surgeon to surgeon;  please don't make this the primary factor in choosing your plastic surgeon.  Experience, safety record, and quality of work will matter most.  it would be much better to save up have the procedure done correctly;  revisionary surgery can be more costly (in many ways).

Go for a consultation to know Tummy Tuck cost in Las Vegas

The only way to find out is to go for a consultation. Rather than base your decision on rumor I would suggest scheduling several consultations with doctors in your area. Although some doctors may charge fees for consultations you may be able to have the offices waive those fees. Beware of shopping by price. An Abdominoplasty is a major surgical procedure that should be performed by a well trained and experienced surgeon. Your goal should be to find the best surgeon for your budget within reason. Remember, 'You get what you pay for.'

Robert Vitolo, MD

Prices are hard to compare

I live close to Las Vegas and see a lot of patients from there. Costs of procedures can be difficult to compare because every one will give you a different quote. Cosmetic surgery has three basic costs; the surgeon's fee, surgical facility fee, and anesthesia fee. A tummy tuck may include some liposuction or it may be necessary to add some to get a nice contoured result. Some surgeons will add the cost of a pain pump to the procedure.

My total cost for a tummy tuck is $5,200, and this includes the pain pump, some liposuction on the abdomen and all of the other costs.

I hope this helps with your question.

Best Wishes

Dr. Peterson

Marcus L. Peterson, MD
Saint George Plastic Surgeon

Costs for Tummy Tuck in Las Vegas

The cost for tummy tuck like other cosmetic surgery varies considerably across the country and even in the same area. South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles. We charge starting at $4000 + MD Anesthesia related expenses for a modified tummy tuck. With a complete tummy tuck being more. Since you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida.

To ensure that you are receiving quality work with personalized care at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Costs of Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your post.
In considering the cost of a Tummy Tuck, you should look at the components of the cost:
1. Surgeons Fee. This is usually the greatest part of the overall cost and can vary immensly from location to location (just like the cost of living varies in each location) as well as in the same location, it can vary from surgeon to surgeon. Usually, a surgeon commanding a higher price is very experienced and has very good results reliably, and is very busy due to the above.
2. Anesthesia Fee. This can vary depending on if a board certified MD anesthesiologist is used, vs. a nurse anesthetist, vs. a non-certified nurse, vs. only local anesthesia (an awake procedure). Obviously, the further you go down the line, the cheaper the price. You do get what you pay for.
3. Facility Fee. This can vary if it is a a state/medicare certified facility, vs. the back of a doc's office.
4. Accessories. This includes things like a pain pump, Exparol injections (72 hour long lasting numbing), garments, tissue glues, etc. These are not necessary for a great result, just add to the comfort of a result.
As with anything in life, buyer beware of risks of cutting corners in surgery.
Real Self has average costs of every operations in your location that you can peruse before seeing a surgeon, but keep in mind that the above quality can change from office to office. Choose a surgeon that you are very comfortable with and is board certified.
In general, a revision costs less than the original tummy tuck, but this depends on the extent of the revision and what is being done.
Best Wishes,
Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon