How Much Does a Tummy Tuck Cost in Las Vegas?

I am planning to get a tummy tuck done in las vegas, but I've heard it is very expensive. I have only $5000.00. Thanks

Tummy Tuck Cost in Las Vegas

+1
Pricing really depends on the surgeon, location and type of tummy tuck. Generally speaking, mini tummy tucks range from $6000 to $7000 while full tummy tuck are more, ranging from $8000 to $9000. However, you should discuss this with the surgeon you would like to have perform your surgery.

Another factor that should be considered is if liposuction is performed as well. If yes, this may be more or integrated into the price. 

Tummy Tuck Cost

+1
The price for Tummy Tuck Surgery also called abdominoplasty surgery can vary by doctor and by individual patient.  When you see an advertised price for a procedure, you need to ask what that price includes.  Are anesthesia and operating room fees included?  What about postoperative garments?  What kind of tummy tuck is being performed?  Is the belly button being moved?  Are there areas that need liposuction such as the flanks and pubic area?  Is there a hernia that needs to be repaired?   Surgery is a complex undertaking and plastic surgery is not, and should not be a one size fits all profession.  In my Las Vegas practice we see a large number of patients requesting tummy tuck surgery.  Each patient receives individualized attention to their specific needs.  In the end, we believe our prices are reflective of the quality of work that we provide.  You wouldn't go to a discount brain surgeon if you needed one.  Don't be fooled by low advertised prices which don't reflect the actual price for surgery.  If you browse this site you will see the various prices paid by individuals in your community.  RealSelf does provide an average cost for most procedures in your area as well.  Good luck!   

Christopher Khorsandi, MD

Tummy Tuck In Las Vegas

+1

I  am  sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

Costs of surgery will vary from region to region and from surgeon to surgeon;  please don't make this the primary factor in choosing your plastic surgeon.  Experience, safety record, and quality of work will matter most.  it would be much better to save up have the procedure done correctly;  revisionary surgery can be more costly (in many ways).

Go for a consultation to know Tummy Tuck cost in Las Vegas

+1

The only way to find out is to go for a consultation. Rather than base your decision on rumor I would suggest scheduling several consultations with doctors in your area. Although some doctors may charge fees for consultations you may be able to have the offices waive those fees. Beware of shopping by price. An Abdominoplasty is a major surgical procedure that should be performed by a well trained and experienced surgeon. Your goal should be to find the best surgeon for your budget within reason. Remember, 'You get what you pay for.'

Robert Vitolo, MD

Prices are hard to compare

+1

I live close to Las Vegas and see a lot of patients from there. Costs of procedures can be difficult to compare because every one will give you a different quote. Cosmetic surgery has three basic costs; the surgeon's fee, surgical facility fee, and anesthesia fee. A tummy tuck may include some liposuction or it may be necessary to add some to get a nice contoured result. Some surgeons will add the cost of a pain pump to the procedure.

My total cost for a tummy tuck is $5,200, and this includes the pain pump, some liposuction on the abdomen and all of the other costs.

I hope this helps with your question.

Best Wishes

Dr. Peterson

Marcus L. Peterson, MD
Saint George Plastic Surgeon