How Much Does Smart Lipo Cost?

Is there a flat Smart Lipo price or do you pay per area? Does the amount of fat you have taken out affect the cost of SmartLipo?

Smart lipo cost in Miami

Seems none of the answers address the question. "How much does Smart Lipo cost?"

Since I've been using the Smart Lipo from its' initial FDA approval in Dec. of 2006, having done over 1500 cases of Smart Lipo, seeing the new generations of each Smart Lipo advance I will answer the question on costs.

I charge per area with a set up fee. I also do most (90%) of my Smart Lipos under local + deep sedation or LMA general anesthesia. The set up fees include the Smart lipo fiber, staff, supplies, anesthesia fees, girdles. This set up fee runs $800 to $1200 depending on the time of surgery. Than I charge per area either $500, if small, to $1000, if larger.

For example: a Complete abdomen (upper + lower or over 8 grids) is 2 areas at $1000 each or $2000. Plus hips (1 area) + back (1 area) = another $2000. Plus set up of $800. Gives a total of $4800. In this example I would liposuction out 2 to 3 liters of melted fat, as a second part to the operation. This resolves the free fatty acids issue.

Post operative lymphatic massages are a separate fee of 5 sessions for $375 to $500.

I hope this gives the questioners an outlook to the fees.

I also after reading the posting responses much give a thanks to Dr Petti in LA for a very detailed description of Smart Lipo. Though not exactly how I do it, her description is very informative.

Thanks for reading.