How Much Does Lip Augmentation Cost?

I know the price varies based on which lip filler is used, but what can I expect the range to be for lip augmentation injections?

Cost of Lip Augmentation

In my practice, I perform lip augmentation with Restylane and Juvederm. The cost is in the $525-$575 range per syringe and I typically use less than one syringe to treat both upper and lower lip.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip augmentation cost

It can vary depending on the type of filler and the amount injected. Around $600 is a good estimate, give or take a bit. 

$500-600

Most lip augmentations can be done with a single 1ml syringe of Restylane or Juvederm.  This will run between $500 and $600 dollars.

Matheson A. Harris, MD
Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lip Aug Cost Baltimore

You could get a noticeable amount of augmentation for your lips with one syringe of juvaderm. In our Baltimore office, we charge $550 per syringe .

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

How much does lip augmentation cost?

The price of lip enhancement with a hyaluronic acid filler like Juvederm or Restylane depends on the amount of material used. In my plastic surgery practice we prefer being conservative. If a person wants more than 1 syringe of material they can come back within 2 weeks of having the procedure performed and receive 50% off the price of the first syringe.

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentations do great with Juvederm or Restylane @$550 per syringe

Temporary fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane do great for lip enhancements and run around $550 per syringe. It is best to do it in 2 sessions a few days or a week apart if getting it done for the first time. Most need only 1 syringe but some may need a 2nd syringe. Once you like the fuller or more shapely lips then many patients switch over to the permanent implants of which there are a few types now and do great and look natural. They run about $1500-2000 per lip.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Filler Augmentation Cost

Eva S While cost is an appropriate question , it should not be your first as you never want to discount your face. I have unfortunately been called upon by many to fix fillers that were not to their liking after going to a  discount or groupon filler location. Please first check the experience  of your cosmetic surgeon.  For one syringe of lip filler, restylane or juvederm the cost will range from $400- $800 depending upon the skill set and location of the doctor's practice. Best of Luck.

Mark Berkowitz, MD
Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon

What is Juvederm Lip Augmentation Cost?

Most lip augmentations can be done with one syringe of a hyaluronic acid product, such as Juvederm. The price varies by geographic region, but generally runs around $500 - $600. It typically lasts about 6 - 12 months, though I've had patients for whom it last even longer. 

Click on the link below to see a Juvederm lip augmentation case.

Heather J. Furnas, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Price of Lip Fillers

The price of lip fillers depends on the amount of filler needed to correct the lip volume.  Some patients may only need half a syringe, whereas others may want up to two syringes for very full lips.  

Price of lip augmentation

Eva, sometimes less IS more. Many people only need a small amount of filler.  For example, in thin lips you can sometime place small aliquots to plump the tubercles of the lips and get a very pretty and subtle augmentation,  Too much filler, placed across the lips, can result in a rolled, boiad, and fat appearance, what some call sausage lips. 

I often use onky 0.5 cc of an HA filler for those who have never had fillers to the lips before. This is $450. 

Sheryl D. Clark, MD