How Much Does Lip Augmentation Cost?

I know the price varies based on which lip filler is used, but what can I expect the range to be for lip augmentation injections?

Most lip augmentations can be done with a single 1ml syringe of Restylane or Juvederm.  This will run between $500 and $600 dollars.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Cost of Lip Augmentation

In my practice, I perform lip augmentation with Restylane and Juvederm. The cost is in the $525-$575 range per syringe and I typically use less than one syringe to treat both upper and lower lip.

Umang Mehta, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip augmentation cost

It can vary depending on the type of filler and the amount injected. Around $600 is a good estimate, give or take a bit. 

Lip Aug Cost Baltimore

You could get a noticeable amount of augmentation for your lips with one syringe of juvaderm. In our Baltimore office, we charge $550 per syringe .

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

How much does lip augmentation cost?

The price of lip enhancement with a hyaluronic acid filler like Juvederm or Restylane depends on the amount of material used. In my plastic surgery practice we prefer being conservative. If a person wants more than 1 syringe of material they can come back within 2 weeks of having the procedure performed and receive 50% off the price of the first syringe.

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentations do great with Juvederm or Restylane @$550 per syringe

Temporary fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane do great for lip enhancements and run around $550 per syringe. It is best to do it in 2 sessions a few days or a week apart if getting it done for the first time. Most need only 1 syringe but some may need a 2nd syringe. Once you like the fuller or more shapely lips then many patients switch over to the permanent implants of which there are a few types now and do great and look natural. They run about $1500-2000 per lip.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation Cost

If you are looking for lip fullness, you can request Juvederm or Restalyne products which should range from $550 to $650 for the lips. Restalyne Silk can also be used for fine lines.

Dear Eva S,

You will find the answers to your question in a consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. You are right - prices depend on lip filler, number of injections and surgeon. Please remember that your facial plastic procedures are investments. You want the greatest return on your time and money so please ensure you are receiving treatment from a board certified surgeon with great experience, education and a significant number of testimonials and satisfied patients.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip augmentation $600-700

In our practice, the cost of a filler syringe that we use in the lip varies between $600-700.  More important than price, however, is the experience of the injector.  I have had on many occasions to correct lip augmentations done by other injectors by either dissolving a filler agent if too much was placed or adding more to help fix asymmetry or an uneven result. 
There are many techniques that can be used to help achieve an attractive, fuller and natural looking lip.  Often combination techniques help tremendously.  I would recommend going to a board certified plastic surgeon or a dermatologist who is well versed in the art of lip augmentation.

Lip Augmentation Cost

At our Toronto, Canada location, we charge $700 per syringe for Lip Injections. However, we guarantee that a Facial Plastic Surgeon will be the one injecting you, not a nurse. We also use hyaluronic acid fillers that have an excellent safety record and provide longevity in their results- such as Teosyal Kiss and Volbella, so in the end your plump lips will last longer and you won't need to return as often to the clinic for injection maintenance.

Cory Torgerson
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon