How Much Does Lip Augmentation Cost?

I know the price varies based on which lip filler is used, but what can I expect the range to be for lip augmentation injections?

$500-600

+2

Most lip augmentations can be done with a single 1ml syringe of Restylane or Juvederm.  This will run between $500 and $600 dollars.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Cost of lip augmentation.

+2

You could achieve beautiful results with one syringe of Juvederm which usually costs around $550. I wouldn't recommend you use any more then that, especially if it is your first time injecting.

Jaime Perez, MD

Lip Aug Cost Baltimore

+2

You could get a noticeable amount of augmentation for your lips with one syringe of juvaderm. In our Baltimore office, we charge $550 per syringe .

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

New Restylane with Lidocaine FDA approved for lips $400 full 1 cc

+2

I have been performing lip enhancements for over 10 years now.  I learned to use Restylane 10 years ago in Rio Brazil while training with world renowned plastic surgeon Ivo Pitanguy.  This was way before Restylane was approved to the physicians in the USA.  The newer product Restylane with Lidocaine along with dental block ...cost $400  usually one syringe is more than enough for an outstanding and natural result

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

Cost of Lip Augmentation

+2

In my practice, I perform lip augmentation with Restylane and Juvederm. The cost is in the $525-$575 range per syringe and I typically use less than one syringe to treat both upper and lower lip.

Umang Mehta, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentations do great with Juvederm or Restylane @$550 per syringe

+2

Temporary fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane do great for lip enhancements and run around $550 per syringe. It is best to do it in 2 sessions a few days or a week apart if getting it done for the first time. Most need only 1 syringe but some may need a 2nd syringe. Once you like the fuller or more shapely lips then many patients switch over to the permanent implants of which there are a few types now and do great and look natural. They run about $1500-2000 per lip.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Price of Lip Fillers

+1
The price of lip fillers depends on the amount of filler needed to correct the lip volume.  Some patients may only need half a syringe, whereas others may want up to two syringes for very full lips.  

Michele S. Green, MD

Price of lip augmentation

+1
Eva, sometimes less IS more. Many people only need a small amount of filler.  For example, in thin lips you can sometime place small aliquots to plump the tubercles of the lips and get a very pretty and subtle augmentation,  Too much filler, placed across the lips, can result in a rolled, boiad, and fat appearance, what some call sausage lips. 

I often use onky 0.5 cc of an HA filler for those who have never had fillers to the lips before. This is $450. 

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

How much does lip augmentation cost?

+1
Costs for a collagen injections or fat injections will certainly vary depending on your location. Things to factor in for the injection standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, and who is injecting it. A range in price ~$500-1200/syringe is not unreasonable, depending on the product used. Fat injections could range from $2-6k.  Cost also depends on the complexity of your case and how much work would need to be done to achieve an aesthetically-pleasing result for you. Good luck!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

Lip Augmentation

+1

Restylane and Juvederm are typically the best fillers for the lips.  A 1.0 cc syringe may be able to treat the lips and another area as well.  We charge $600 for a syringe of restylane or juvederm.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS