How Much Does Lip Augmentation Cost?

I know the price varies based on which lip filler is used, but what can I expect the range to be for lip augmentation injections?

Lip Aug Cost Baltimore

+2

You could get a noticeable amount of augmentation for your lips with one syringe of juvaderm. In our Baltimore office, we charge $550 per syringe .

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/procedures/Lip-augmentation.php

New Restylane with Lidocaine FDA approved for lips $400 full 1 cc

+2

I have been performing lip enhancements for over 10 years now.  I learned to use Restylane 10 years ago in Rio Brazil while training with world renowned plastic surgeon Ivo Pitanguy.  This was way before Restylane was approved to the physicians in the USA.  The newer product Restylane with Lidocaine along with dental block ...cost $400  usually one syringe is more than enough for an outstanding and natural result

Cost of Lip Augmentation

+2

In my practice, I perform lip augmentation with Restylane and Juvederm. The cost is in the $525-$575 range per syringe and I typically use less than one syringe to treat both upper and lower lip.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentations do great with Juvederm or Restylane @$550 per syringe

+2

Temporary fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane do great for lip enhancements and run around $550 per syringe. It is best to do it in 2 sessions a few days or a week apart if getting it done for the first time. Most need only 1 syringe but some may need a 2nd syringe. Once you like the fuller or more shapely lips then many patients switch over to the permanent implants of which there are a few types now and do great and look natural. They run about $1500-2000 per lip.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation with fillers

+1
Lip augmentation is most commonly performed in my practice with HA (hyaluronic acid) fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane.  A syringe, 1 cc, of either Juvederm or Restylane will usually cost between $400 and $600 depending on your geographical location and the experience of the injector.  I prefer more conservative/natural looking lips and will usually start with 1 syringe or less.  One nice characteristic of HA fillers is that you can dissolve the material with something called hyaluronidase if you are unhappy with the results (although I have never had to personally do this).  I find it is better for the patient to start conservative and add more.

Trey Aquadro, M.D.
Auburn, AL
Montgomery Plastic Surgeon

$500-600

+1

Most lip augmentations can be done with a single 1ml syringe of Restylane or Juvederm.  This will run between $500 and $600 dollars.

Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation

+1

Restylane and Juvederm are typically the best fillers for the lips.  A 1.0 cc syringe may be able to treat the lips and another area as well.  We charge $600 for a syringe of restylane or juvederm.

Cost of lip augmentation.

+1

You could achieve beautiful results with one syringe of Juvederm which usually costs around $550. I wouldn't recommend you use any more then that, especially if it is your first time injecting.

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com

Cost of fuller lips

+1

The price of getting fillers in your lips depends on numerous factors - the doctor you choose, your geographic location, complexity of your particular case, and the amount of filler you need. You don't want to go the cheapest person to do this. Experience matters here.

Lip augmentation based on filler not procedure

+1

As with most of the doctors here, lip augmentation goes by the number of syringes of filler used, not by the procedure.  I rarely use a full syringe of Juvederm or Restylane to treat the entire upper and lower lips.  I have never used more than one syringe.

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.