How Much Does a Glycolic Peel Cost?

Melapeel for pigmentation - Los Angeles

+2

In our office, we use the Melapeel to address pigmentation, acne, and large pores.  The peel is a few hundred dollars and works well to treat the skin. We believe this peel is preferable to a glycolic peel. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

How much does a glycolic acid peel cost?

+2
As with any cosmetic procedure, the price of a glycolic acid peel may vary greatly. Generally they range in price from $50.00. (usually in a spa) to $200.00. The price will also vary by region. When considering where to go also consider the strength of the glycolic acid peel. Higher strength peels, such as a 90% peel will generally be more expensive than a 30% peel. Dina Strachan, MD. NYC dermatologist. 212-627-1004

Dina D. Strachan, MD

Glycolic Peel Fee

+1

The fees for plastic surgery fees vary greatly depending on geographic location and the expertise of the surgeon.  Glycolic peels tend to range from $50 to $200 per peel.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Cost of Glycolic Peel

+1

The cost for a single Glycolic Peel in my practice is $100. After having the first peel, you will most likely want to do a series of peels approximately 2-3 weeks apart. We offer a series of four peels for $300 and a series of six peels for $400. I use a 70% strength glycolic acid and apply it myself.

Arnold Zweig, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Chemical Peels

+1

The type of chemical peels offered in our offices (30% Glycolic or Jessner's Peels) is approximately $75 - $150 in our area of Los Angeles. Prices will vary depending on whether or not the service is purchased in a package and/or along with other treatments.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Prices Vary

+1

In our practice, usually the aesthetician performs the glycolic peels. We charge $85 for a single peel and $300 for a series of 4. It is probably lower in a so-called medi-spa, and a bit higher in places like LA or NYC.

Arnold R. Oppenheim, MD
Virginia Beach Dermatologist