How Long Does a Broken Nose Take to Heal?

assuming the fracture is straight and minor, and doesn't need to be reset, how long does it take a broken nose to heal?

It Takes 6 Weeks For Bones to Heal

If you have a "hairline fracture" that does not need to be reset, then you should be able to resume full activity in a week or two. However, if you have a true nasal fracture, with the bones completely broken but not displaced, then you should know that it takes 6 weeks for bones to heal. 

If you have a broken arm, the orthopedic surgeon will cast your arm for 6 weeks. After a nasal fracture repair, it takes the same 6 weeks for your nasal bones to heal. We can't keep a cast on your nose for 6 weeks because the skin would suffer damage, but it still takes that time for bone healing. Especially in the first few weeks, the patient should be careful to avoid re-injury.

Some patients require more complex repair to address a twist of the nose, or a new nasal bump, or some other change in appearance after a nasal fracture. Examples can be seen in the web link.

Voorhees Facial Plastic Surgeon