Can TMJ Make Nose Crooked?

I have had two surgeries to straighten the septum and my nose healed crooked both times. Both my nose and teeth are slightly shifted to the left. I had braces on my teeth and my upper teeth have a midline shift, though my bite is pretty good.

I have clicking in my jaw on the left side when i open and close my mouth real wide. Could TMJ cause my nose to be crooked? If so, would surgery on my jaw straighten my nose, teeth and jaw? Just wondering if they are all related?

TMJ and Nose surgery

+1

TMJ is unrelated to your septum and nose.  Septum surgery and trying to straigten a crooked nose is not an easy problem to address and as you are experiencing it does recur.