High Profile 300cc Breast Implants for Someone with 29A Cups?

I'm 5'2" and 100 pounds and want to achieve a nice kinda big size that is just right for me.

Right size for you?

+1

There are several variables in determining implant size.  When recommending implant size for my patients, I consider the followings: 1) patients' anatomy (height, weight, chest width, chest height, amount of breast tissue) and 2) patients' desired look/goal.  Without knowing your chest measurement and breast tissue amount, I cannot give you any recommendation.  You should visit with board-certified plastic surgeon who will examine you.  Try implant sizers to get a rough estimate of the size you may want.  As you know, bra/cup size will vary depending on the brand.  Good luck with you.

Implant choices

+1

Choosing the right implants for you takes a good physical exam and a thorough conversation reagrding your goals. I can not do that in a forum like this.  300 cc's may or may not give you what you want.

VIDEO (Click HERE) High Profile 300cc Breast Implants for Someone with 29A Cups?

+1

This sounds roughly accurate for your body type but I would try sizers to confirm the appearance in  clothing

Smaller high profile implants tend to look very round

+1

Breast Augmentation is a very small, narrow chested woman is a challenge for both the patient and the doctor. The high profile implants were developed to provide more projection in a smaller implant for a narrow chest. However, the overall dimension of the implant changes and in smaller sizes, they tend to look like a ball or melon. I recommend a moderate profile, with a full over fill in someone small like yourself. This gives a more natural shape, without excessive width of the implant. The difference between a 300cc moderate and 300cc HP is over 1 cm, and this could make a huge difference in long term shape. Ask your Plastic Surgeon to show you the implants side by side and try them in a bra before surgery.

Good Luck!

Breast Implant Size

+1

Patients tend to focus on cup size. It is impossible to reliably predict the cup size for patients who want a breast augmentation. A good way to get some idea of implant size is to have the patient try on implants with a clingy top. The patient should see hwat look they want. The patient and the plastic surgeon can then translate that to a range of sizes and styles of implants.

Once that is decided then the plastic surgeon can give the patient an idea of the positives and negatives of the sizes that are chosen. The larger the implants the less natural, the thinner the breast tissue becomes and the more likely to see or feel the implants.

Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Very large breast implants age badly.

+1

Hi.  This is such a common type of question that I find myself repeating the same material over and over.  So I would ask you to look at the link below, where I try to provide some guidance.  But I think 300 cc's is probably too big for you.

Get a customized evaluation for breast implants

+1

Dear Dazzle,

You really need a formal consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. He will then be able to advise you based upon:

• Your goals
  • Your expectations
  • Your chest measurements
  • The current size of your breasts
  • Your skin's thickness and elasticity

Often, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon can help you achieve exactly what you were after. However, you are very small, and your frame and tissues may preclude "kinda big" implants. You and your doctor may have to compromise to achieve an attractive, full result without placing excessive stress on your body.

Good luck!

Ventura Plastic Surgeon

High Profile Implants in thin patients

+1

It is difficult to give you a specific answer without knowing more details about your breast and chest measurements and some idea of the thickness of your breast tissue.

During a consultation with a plastic surgeon you will get a chance to express your desires and wishes for the kind of result you are looking for. After an exam your surgeon will review for you some options. Occasionally these options may include "trade-offs". For example it may be possible to get increased fullness with a High Profile device, while sacrificing some of the "naturalness" of the result. High Profile implants, in patients that are thin can look rounder. Your surgeon will review some options with you and help you choose a style and size of device that comes closest to achieving your goals.