375cc Breast Implants to Get Small D Cups?
- Asked by nycgirl73 in nyc
- 4 years ago
I'm 5"4, 118 pounds, with a petite but curvy and muscular build. I currently wear a 34 B. I'd like to be a small D and my surgeon recommended 375cc Breast implants. Does this sound about right?
Breast Implant selection
For a petite person, 375 cc implants are rather large. It's also rather imprecise to discuss cup sizes considering that this system of measurement is highly inaccurate due to manufacturer differences and improper bra fitting. Because of this, most surgeons rely on chest wall measurements to select implant sizes.
Along with assessing breast skin tightness, surgeons can better determine appropriate implants for a given person's anatomy. Chest wall diameter should match implant width or the implant will be too wide and encroach upon the armpit area.
Higher profile implants allow for narrower diameters and more volume, and I'm sure your surgeon plans on using a higher profile device. Other than width, volume should match what the soft tissues can safely handle. Previous pregnancies and looser breast skin allow for some volume increase, but only a careful breast exam would provide these details. Despite providing large volumes and narrow diameters, some high profile implants have too much projection and look unnatural on given patients.
Finally, implanting inappropriately large devices causes irreversible changes to the soft tissues due to constant pressure from the implants. This may be an acceptable surgical plan, but without the other details, this seems like an aggressive augmentation that may have consequences down the road. If every 100-150 cc's equates to added cup sizes, a small D result seems underestimated in your case.
375 cc implants
Without an exam it is difficult to say what would fit your anatomy. Also cup size does not always correlate with implant volume.
VIDEO (Click HERE) 375cc Breast Implants to Get Small D Cups
375cc Breast Implants to Get Small D Cups: This sounds about right to achieved the desired cup size but you may want to try sisers to confirm this appearance.
Recent Breast Implants Reviews
Breast Implants Photos
Breast implant size.
1) Sounds a little large, but in any case it is just an educated guess. I think it is a mistake to make the final decision about implant size in advance.
2) We have a large inventory of different size and shape implants available in our operating room.
3) Then, during surgery, we insert disposable breast implant SIZERS in the patient's breasts to actually see which one gives you the look you want. Then we discard the sizers and open the correct permanent implants from our inventory. No guess work.
4) Make sure your surgeon really understands the look you want. Cup sizes mean different things to different people. Your surgeon needs to show you pictures of many attractive breasts, so you can pick the ones that fit your self-image.
5) You may find the link below helpful.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.