Is my 36D Size Breast Ok? (photo)

hey! I am 29 yrs old with 36D breast.5' 3'' tall .Do my breasts need to lift or my nipple upper.I want full balanced breasts.

Breast Lift Can Enhance Breast Appearance

Thanks for your question and photos.
The breast lift or mastopexy is a number of different techniques that can lift a droopy breast, reshape the breast, move the nipple and areola to a better position, and adjust the size of the areola.
You may be a candidate for breast lift if you are looking to improve the shape of your breasts and have more fullness to the upper part of your breasts.
Consult with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

2050 E County Line Rd
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

36D Breasts

Thank you for your question.  A breast lift, or mastopexy, will lift the breast and nipple to a more youthful position.  If you are happy with the size of your breasts, then a lift alone will likely give you the look your desire.  A breast lift with augmentation can be performed for those women looking for fuller/larger breasts.  On the other hand, tissue can be removed at the time of a breast lift to reduce the size of the breast for those women who would like a reduction in size (breast reduction).  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and learn which surgical procedure is appropriate to accomplish those goals.  

Nicholas Tarola, MD

1800 Medical Center Parkway
Murfreesboro, TN 37129

36D size breasts

Thanks for your question; In my opinion a breast reduction and lift will give a perkier look to your breasts. Look for a certified PS to do your procedure.

Kemil Issa, MD

Av. Gustavo Mejía Ricart #196 esq. Av. Abraham Lincoln
Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional

Do I need a breaset lift?

I would recommend you see a board-certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.  Patients who have low set nipples and/or stretched skin often benefit from a breast lift to reposition the nipples and create an improved breast shape.   Upper breast volume can be enhanced with a breast implant or fat grafting.   You need to have a consultation to discuss your desired outcome and understand the pros and cons to different surgical treatments.

Dr. Michelle Spring

Michelle A. Spring, MD, FACS
Missoula Plastic Surgeon

60 Four Mile Drive
Kalispell, MT 59901

Breast Lift Will Give You a Nice Outcome

Breast lift surgery will use the volume that you already have and reposition it higher, perkier, and tighter on your chest.  However, if you already like the shape of your breasts, then you should not do anything!

Gary Lawton, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

525 Oak Centre Drive
San Antonio, TX 78258

Lift needed?

Many patients with appearances similar to yours come to me seeking a breast lift.  A lift will make your breasts perkier, it will add upper breast fullness and it will reduce the size of the areolas.

David Stoker, MD

4640 Admiralty Way
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292

Correcting Breast Sag

Your pictures suggest significant breast sag which would benefit from a breast lift utilizing an anchor incision.

Each patient has unique aesthetic goals and specific anatomic findings that must be considered when making decisions about this type of surgery. For instance, in some cases, decreasing breast size may be a consideration and breast reduction should be part of the procedure. In other cases, patients may want larger breasts. Under these circumstances it may be appropriate to add a breast implant to increase breast volume.

Based on your concerns, consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is appropriate. This surgeon will help you determine which option is best for you. 

Richard J. Bruneteau, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

8900 West Dodge Road
Omaha, NE 68114

36D breast opinion

Your breasts appear to be a good size for you, but you really need a lift to make the breast shape and the nipples perkier.

Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

350 Fording Island Road
Bluffton, SC 29910

Do I need a breast lift?

You have full D cup breasts, but they are quite overhanging and the nipples are at the very bottom of your breasts and down-pointing.  You would certainly benefit from a breast lift to shift the nipples to a higher position, reduce the areolar size, as well as to reduce the overhang and reshape the breasts.

Robert M. Grenley, MD

600 Broadway
Seattle, WA 98122

A lift could give you full, balanced breasts.

From what you’re describing as your goal, I think a breast lift is likely to give you the look you’re hoping for. During a lift, your existing breast tissue is reshaped and moved up higher on your chest, and any extra skin is removed. Your nipples and areola will be recentered, and can be made smaller at the same time if you wish. The end result should be a high, firm profile looks perkier and more youthful. If you are concerned about any volume loss, you can also include breast implants at the same time for an additional boost in cup size.

David N. Sayah, MD, FACS

436 N. Bedford Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210