Is my 36D Size Breast Ok? (photo)

hey! I am 29 yrs old with 36D breast.5' 3'' tall .Do my breasts need to lift or my nipple upper.I want full balanced breasts.

Looking at your photos, I think an uplift will work nicely

Looking at your photos, the nipples are at the lowest point of the breasts (Grade 3 ptosis). In such cases an uplift will remove extra skin and lift the nipples. The nipple size (the diameter of the dark circular areola) can also be reduced to improve the look, if that is what you wish.

Some surgeons suggest having breast implants to avoid an uplift. I think you cannot choose this option (unless you want to have huge huge implants! These will drop down very quickly in any case, so definitely a bad idea).

After an uplift only, the breasts often look and feel smaller, so you might want to consider implants as well if you think this will be an issue for you. Try on a non-padded sports bra and look at the size of your breasts. If they are big enough, then an uplift only is a good option. If too small, maybe combine an uplift with implants. If they are too big, then a breast reduction is for you.

Good luck!

Breast Lift Can Enhance Breast Appearance

Thanks for your question and photos.
The breast lift or mastopexy is a number of different techniques that can lift a droopy breast, reshape the breast, move the nipple and areola to a better position, and adjust the size of the areola.
You may be a candidate for breast lift if you are looking to improve the shape of your breasts and have more fullness to the upper part of your breasts.
Consult with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Paul C. Zwiebel, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

36D Breasts

Thank you for your question.  A breast lift, or mastopexy, will lift the breast and nipple to a more youthful position.  If you are happy with the size of your breasts, then a lift alone will likely give you the look your desire.  A breast lift with augmentation can be performed for those women looking for fuller/larger breasts.  On the other hand, tissue can be removed at the time of a breast lift to reduce the size of the breast for those women who would like a reduction in size (breast reduction).  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and learn which surgical procedure is appropriate to accomplish those goals.  

36D size breasts

Thanks for your question; In my opinion a breast reduction and lift will give a perkier look to your breasts. Look for a certified PS to do your procedure.

Kemil Issa, MD

Do I need a breaset lift?

I would recommend you see a board-certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.  Patients who have low set nipples and/or stretched skin often benefit from a breast lift to reposition the nipples and create an improved breast shape.   Upper breast volume can be enhanced with a breast implant or fat grafting.   You need to have a consultation to discuss your desired outcome and understand the pros and cons to different surgical treatments.

Dr. Michelle Spring

Breast Lift Will Give You a Nice Outcome

Breast lift surgery will use the volume that you already have and reposition it higher, perkier, and tighter on your chest.  However, if you already like the shape of your breasts, then you should not do anything!

Lift needed?

Many patients with appearances similar to yours come to me seeking a breast lift.  A lift will make your breasts perkier, it will add upper breast fullness and it will reduce the size of the areolas.

David Stoker, MD

Correcting Breast Sag

Your pictures suggest significant breast sag which would benefit from a breast lift utilizing an anchor incision.

Each patient has unique aesthetic goals and specific anatomic findings that must be considered when making decisions about this type of surgery. For instance, in some cases, decreasing breast size may be a consideration and breast reduction should be part of the procedure. In other cases, patients may want larger breasts. Under these circumstances it may be appropriate to add a breast implant to increase breast volume.

Based on your concerns, consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is appropriate. This surgeon will help you determine which option is best for you. 

36D breast opinion

Your breasts appear to be a good size for you, but you really need a lift to make the breast shape and the nipples perkier.

Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon

Do I need a breast lift?

You have full D cup breasts, but they are quite overhanging and the nipples are at the very bottom of your breasts and down-pointing.  You would certainly benefit from a breast lift to shift the nipples to a higher position, reduce the areolar size, as well as to reduce the overhang and reshape the breasts.