When Can I Play Tennis After a Breast Lift Surgery?

Hello, I had my breast left done 6 weeks a go and recovery is been great. I usually play strong, comparative tennis 2 to 3 times a week and I am dying to play again. I want to make sure i dont play to soon though so I would like to hear whats the safest time to play again. Thank you.

Activity after BL

+1

After 6-8 weeks, you should be fine to play tennis. enjoy your results!
Dr. Sugene Kim

Tennis after breast surgery

+1

I usually allow patients to go back to rigorous exercise 6-8 weeks after surgery if everything has healed well. I would check with your doctor.

Tennis after Breast Lifting?

+1

Your best resource is your your plastic surgeon; he/she knows exactly what operation was performed, how you are progressing, and is ultimately responsible for your care. Online consultants' advice may be confusing...

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLift.htm

Tennis After a Breast Lift

+1

By six weeks, the sutured tissues have gained back 90% of the amount of strength that they will attain, so it is  a reasonable time to get back toward full activities.

Warming up and slowly increasing activity over the next two weeks or so should leave your ready to play.

Thanks for your question, and best wishes.

Hello

+1

In our practice we usually tell our patients to wait at least 6-8 weeks before starting their normal activities specially a contact sport.