Am I Too Heavy for a Breast Augmentation?

I would like to be down to 190lbs when I plan on having an augmentation done. My body is very uneven and has been my whole life. I have never went to get a consultation because you only hear of "skinny" people getting it done. So I guess, I just need to know if people my size do get breast augmentations done.

Its all a matter of porportions when it come to a nice figure

+2

I have had many big size women who have had breast augmentaiton. Usually, you want to choose a breast implant size that is porportional to your figure and also does not make you look heavier.

Web reference: http://www.beautifulself.com/breastaugmentation_candidate.htm

Breast Augmentation at any weight

+2

Being over ideal body weight is not a contraindication to breast augmentation. Bear in mind that weight fluctuations that  occur after breast augmentation will not affect the size of the implants. Large weight changes after surgery can make implants that were "just right" seem too large or too small. This is true for patients of any size. Good luck!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
I have seen a lot of people who are unhappy with their weight who desire breast augmentation when I tell them they will look larger with breast implants they usually run for the door and lose weight before returning

Breast augmentation

+1

breast augmentation can be performed on heavier women as well as thinner women. There is no limitation based on weight.

Breast Augmentation is NOT Contradicted by Weight

+1

Breast augmentation is NOT just for skinny women. Although it may be more unlikely that someone who is overweight would desire to have her breasts enlarged, being overweight is not a contraindication. Some women, like you, may be disproportionate and may benefit from breast augmentation to balance out their figure and improve their body image. As with any body contouring procedure, if you are on a weight loss plan, it is best to reach you goal weight prior to undergoing surgery. As with many women, in your case some type of lift procedure may be indicated with the augmentation. If you lose weight before surgery rather than after, then the maximum amount of skin tightening and lifting can be achieved and there will be no sagging afterward.

Breast Augmentation

+1

Breast augmentation is NOT only performed on skinny people. In fact, many patients who are above their ideal body weight have the procedure performed. 

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

+1

Patients of all shapes and sizes are interest in breast augmentation.  Please consult with a well trained board certified plastic surgeon to determine if you are a candidate for this procedure. Best wishes!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

+1

You need a in person evaluation to answer the question correctly. Have larger type woman have breast implants? Yes of course but over the internet without a posted photo very hard to advise. Best to see a boarded surgeon in your area. From MIAMI 

Breast Augmentation

+1

Yes, there is no reason based just on weight that you cannot have a breast augmentation.  However, there are many other factors to consider to make sure that you are a good candidate for surgery.  If you post before pictures, we may be able to give you more specific advice.

Good Luck.

Web reference: http://www.ShaferPlasticSurgery.com

Absolutely!

+1

You can definitely have a breast augmentation.  There is no reason that you can't have a breast augmentation at any weight.  Good luck!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon