Normal to Have Headaches Everyday After Rhinoplasty?

It has been 8 days since my Rhinoplasty. How much longer are the headaches going to last? I've been having them since surgery.

Headaches after rhinoplasty

+1

Since it has only been eight days since your rhinoplasty, it is normal to have facial pressure, headache, due to the rhinoplasty. When the nasal bones are broken and reset with osteotomies, it does tend to take a couple of weeks for the headaches to go away.

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com

Rhinoplasty Recovery: Post-Operative Headache

+1

Depending on what techniques were used and whether or not the nasal bones were broken, it is not uncommon for patients to experience a headache in the first several days following surgery. However, a persistent headache 8 days after surgery warrants a return visit to your physician.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Severe Headaches are not normal

+1

You should return and discuss this with your surgeon as continuous headaches are uncommon  one week after rhinoplasty.  Most of our patients do not take pain medication for more than a day or two following the procedure.

Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon