I would like to know if this tummy tuck will have flatter results? Can all this be Swelling alone? (photo)

My tummy is still very big. I know that it is very soon just past my surgery (10 days post op)... however I think its still very big by looking at other ladies pictures that had tummy my size and shape... although Im 10 day post op I wanted to be able to look down and see my vagina. I am not sure if this will ever be the case. I chose a board certified PS. Im just not sure if he took enough skin/fat off. I added pictures to show what i look like one before and 2 after.

Swelling versus intra-abdominal fat

+2
Dear mommy 7two2,

It is still early following your tummy tuck so there is no doubt that you have quite a bit of swelling.  The roundness that you may still be seeing is therefore in part because of swelling but may also be from fat inside your abdomen or fat outside your abdomen.  Once all of the swelling has gone away you can assess your results better.  Any fat that you can grab is fat outside of the abdomen and can be liposuctioned.

Dr. Remus Repta

I would like to know if this tummy tuck will have flatter results? Can all this be Swelling alone?

+1
Seriously! Did YOU compare your before and after side views posted? I see a very nice result for ONLY 10 days. Maybe you should have dieted to lose 10 to 20 pounds prior to the surgery than the flatter result would be there...