I can not afford more money for surgery. Does Gynexin Work for Gynecomastia?

I can not afford more money for surgery. What to do ? I'm scared of having Liposuction.

There are a number of products that claim to cure gynecomastia. Unfortunately, they do not. Surgery is the only real answer for gynecomastia. Take your time researching a surgeon with experience and expertise who will leave you with the results you want with as little scarring as possible.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

10941 Raven Ridge Rd
Raleigh, NC 27614

Gynexin will probably not have a substantial effect on your condition. A comprehensive review of your health and medications is necessary.
Seek a plastic surgeon with specialty training in gynecomastia surgery.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS

201 North Robertson Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Pills and potions

Unfortunately,  the only sure fix to gynecomastia is surgery (lipo with gland excision).  Herbal remedies have no proven track record. 

Tim Neavin, MD

9615 Brighton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

No pills or creams can reduce the size of your breasts. You can try diet and exercise, although this will only help if you have excess fat in the area, and not glandular tissue.

Michael Constantin Gartner, DO
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

3 Winslow Place
Paramus, NJ 07652

Does Gynexin Work for Gynecomastia?

I do not know of any medication that is effective in treating gynecomastia.  I suggest consulting with a plastic surgeon to review your options.  Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

John Nguyen, MD, FACS

16614 Creek Bend Drive
Sugar Land, TX 77478

Gynexin for male breast reduction

Most nutritional supplements are not regulated and the ingredients may not be consistent. There is no evidence that this product helps to reduce gynecomastia and I would be concerned about systemic effects to the rest of your body. I suggest you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience treating male breast enlargement. If you are otherwise healthy the risks of surgery are very low and the improvement in your contour and self esteem are significant. Most plastic surgeons offer some sort of financing options. 

Andrew Goldberg, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

3700 Joseph Siewick Dr
Fairfax, VA 22033

Male breast reduction

Despite various claims made in favour of Gynexin, online or offline, there is no conclusive scientific study or evidence supporting any of them at the moment.

Surgery remains your best option if you want results.

Sameer Karkhanis, MS, DNB
India Plastic Surgeon

Centre for Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery, Karkhanis Super Speciality Hospital
Thane (W), Mumbai, Mahatashtra 400607

There's No Scientific Date That Proves Gynexin's Effectiveness

Gynexin is a non prescription dietary supplement which reportedly works as an herbal fat burner and can be used to treat gynecomastia. Unfortunately, there is no scientific data to confirm its effectiveness.

Based on the current information available, it does not appear that gynexin has a role in the management of gynecomastia. In the majority of patients, surgery still appears to be the best option. In patients suffering from this condition, consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon would be an appropriate next step.The

Richard J. Bruneteau, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

8900 West Dodge Road
Omaha, NE 68114

Gynexin for Gynecomastia?

Unfortunately, medical treatment of gynecomastia has a poor record, at least for treatment of the established condition, and this includes "Gynexin."  Some medications can decrease risk of development or even resolve mild cases, as is the case in patients who use an anti-estrogen or aromatase inhibitor along with anabolic steroids. 

Richard Silverman, MD
Newton Plastic Surgeon

29 Crafts Street
Newton, MA 02458-2