Does Gynexin Work for Gynecomastia?

I can not afford more money for surgery. What to do ? I'm scared of having Liposuction.

Gynecomastia

+1
There are a number of products that claim to cure gynecomastia. Unfortunately, they do not. Surgery is the only real answer for gynecomastia. Take your time researching a surgeon with experience and expertise who will leave you with the results you want with as little scarring as possible.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Male breast reduction

+1
Despite various claims made in favour of Gynexin, online or offline, there is no conclusive scientific study or evidence supporting any of them at the moment.

Surgery remains your best option if you want results.

Sameer Karkhanis, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

There's No Scientific Date That Proves Gynexin's Effectiveness

+1

Gynexin is a non prescription dietary supplement which reportedly works as an herbal fat burner and can be used to treat gynecomastia. Unfortunately, there is no scientific data to confirm its effectiveness.

Based on the current information available, it does not appear that gynexin has a role in the management of gynecomastia. In the majority of patients, surgery still appears to be the best option. In patients suffering from this condition, consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon would be an appropriate next step.The

Richard J. Bruneteau, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Gynexin for Gynecomastia?

+1

Unfortunately, medical treatment of gynecomastia has a poor record, at least for treatment of the established condition, and this includes "Gynexin."  Some medications can decrease risk of development or even resolve mild cases, as is the case in patients who use an anti-estrogen or aromatase inhibitor along with anabolic steroids. 

Richard Silverman, MD
Newton Plastic Surgeon

Gynexin for gynecomastia

+1

It is difficult to provdie you with any data regarding this product as it is clearly not something that is in mainstream use. I know that sounds self-serving. However, as a profession, I tend to see those patients who have failed Gynexin rather than the ones that have had successful outcomes.

Surgery only treatment for gynecomastia

+1

Although you can read about easy, non-surgical cures in the news and advertisements, and there is considerable ongoing research aimed at finding a way to reverse it without surgery, no effective medical treatment actually exists at this time. For some patients with mild or moderate gynecomastia, they may be a candidate for the "Light Procedure" which is less invasive. Advantages for patients having this procedure are; less surgery and recovery time, minimal scarring, and no drains.

Miguel Delgado, Jr., MD

Liposuction is a great treatment for gynecomastia.

+1

There are several good options for the correction of gynecomastia. Please be careful when considering unapproved medications for this condition. These medications have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration and may have serious consequences. Your best bet is to discuss with your plastic surgeon your concerns and also research financing options for this surgery. In our office we offer financing programs that can fit every budget.

Pat Pazmino, MD

No, gynexin doesn't work for Gynecomastia

+1

According to their website Gynexin is an herbal fat burner that is marketed to target the subcutaneous fat that develops in the breasts of males as they age. Does it work? I think you know what the answer is. Although a sensible diet and exercise routine can address many of the faults that we develop, sometimes surgery is necessary to correct this problem. Correction gynecomastia is one of the most popular procedures performed on males.

Robert Vitolo, MD

Surgery is the best option for gynecomastia

+1

I have not heard of gynexin; However, I do know that the best treatment for gynecomastic is surgical excision of the male breast tissue and liposculpture to make it even. It is a very safe and effective procedure and as long as you go to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon then you should have a nice result. All of my patients are extremely happy with the end result.

Andrew T. Cohen, MD