What's the Average Cost for a Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck Combined?

could u give me an estimate for breast lift,and tummy tuck. average range price

Range of costs for a mommy makeover that includes a breast lift and tummy tuck.

Your mommy makeover will be individualized to help you restore your pre-pregnancy shape. Most moms come to me with excess tummy skin and deflated breasts. Together we will decide the best approach to restore your body. Many times its a nutritional and exercise plan first, then a procedure to remove excess tummy skin (range $5000-10,000) and a breast lift (range $5000-8000.00) with or without breast implants ($6000.00-8000.000). Together we will decide based on your general health, support system to recover and your goals whether to combine procedures or stage them. The key is to make the step to come in and have an in depth consultation to better understand what is required to reach your goals. Good Luck!

Average cost for a breast lift and tummy tuck combined

In USA range of fees are from $9000 to $15,000. You need to see 3 boarded PS in your area to discuss this IN DETAIL!

From MIAMI DR. B

Prices of plastic surgery - comparison shopping

I would say that depends on what type of breast lift and tummy tuck. The general public gives more thought to buying a computer than getting plastic surgery. When you buy a computer you pick the model and features/software then you shop around for the best price. You even do this online on your current computer. If it doesn't work out you can always just return the computer and get your money back in which case you end up where you started. If you apply that reasoning to plastic surgery you would choose a procedure on your own and then shop around for the price and pick the best price. That is the way we have been trained to be consumers in this culture. However, that way of approaching plastic surgery is a loaded weapon that can explode on you. Plastic surgery is a service not a product so if you do not like it or have a problem you cannot give it back and get your money back. You also cannot ever end up where you started. What is more if you have a problem it may not be reversible or may incur additional costs to fix.

The priorities should be safety, results and value (not price) in that specific order and not price as the first and foremost. The way to go about that is to present yourself to one or more plastic surgeons with specific complaint(s) such as sagging breasts with nipples at different levels, abdominal skin hanging over the belly button etc. Then find out what type of procedure(s) would best keeping in mind that there is more than 1 type of breast lift etc. and that 2 different surgeons may obtain similar results with different approaches. Then decide on a couple of safe surgeons, operating facilities and procedures and finally then compare prices between surgeons/procedures and the value of each i.e. what do you get for each dollar spent.

It is not unreasonable to see a physician before getting a price quote. No contractor would quote me a price for redoing my kitchen without seeing it and getting some idea of the work involved. Frequently more than a single surgical technique is available & the physician can only choose which would be best after a face to face examination. First the physician should talk to you. A physical examination follows & then a diagnosis of the problem followed by a plan of action. Then comes a cost quote. No one should want surgery from someone who mixes up this order.

Aaron Stone, MD

thanks for the question.

price varies between doctors. 

to determine price i should evaluate your case. 

important to choose a board certify even out of the US. 

aprox. price 5200 - 6500us.

good luck!

Eduardo Mejia, MD

Average cost of mommy makeover with a breast lift and tummy tuck

The cost will vary but I would expect for a tummy tuck and a breast lift that you should expect to pay between $10-12K give or take. Costs include surgeon, anaesthetic, and facility fees.  Ask to see if followups are included and any garments that are needed.

I would strongly suggest that you choose the surgeon not so much on the price but based on the trust you have that they will give you an amazing result, the rapport you build with them, and the confidence that they will be just as happy to see and support you after surgery as they are before.

Dr Rodger Shortt
Oakville Plastic Surgeon
Ass't Clin Professor &
Director of Cosmetic Surgery Training,
McMaster University

Rodger Shortt, FRCSC

Prices may vary

Hello, the prince range may vary depending of the surgeon and the location you choose. For example, here in the Dominican Republic, prices may go from 4500-7000. Usd depending if you get the lift with an implant or not. Hope my answered helped you. Best wishes.

Luis Tactuk Simo, MD

What is the cost of a breast lift and a tummy tuck .

When a breast lift and a tummy tuck are combined together we typically refer to this is as a Mommy make over.
The term Mommy make over refers to a surgical procedure in which both the breast and the abdomen are operated on to correct changes that happened as a result of being a mom. In essence correcting changes from the collarbone down through the knees.
To correct the changes in the breast to give them a more aesthetic appearance, surgeries would be designed to lift and/or enlarge. The breast procedures could include; a breast reduction, breast augmentation, ,a breast lift , or a breast lift with implants. The surgeries to improve the abdominal contour could include liposuction alone, a tummy tuck with or without liposuction, a lipo-abdominoplasty, or a mini-tummy.
The ultimate cost of a Mommy make over will vary depending on which of these surgical procedures are combined together. The total cost not only is dependent on which procedures you choose, but will include charges for the facility, anesthesia and the surgeon’s fee. Miscellaneous fee could also include implants, medications, pre-op labs, dressings and post op garments. The cost for implants will vary a little bit from Doctor to Doctor. I hope this information help as you explore this great set of procedures.

John Mancoll, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Fees

First off, make sure you go to a board certified plastic surgeon for any plastic surgery. There are many cosmetic surgeons who may not be trained in plastic surgery who still can offer you surgery. Second, don't let price drive you to have surgery from a surgeon with whom you are not comfortable with. Third, you need to decide between breast augmentation, breast lift, liposuction, mini-tummy tuck, full tummy tuck, and body lift procedures.
In Columbus, Ohio where I practice, the total price (surgeon's fees, anesthesia fees and facility fees) for a mommy makeover can range between $6000 and $14000

Cost of Breast Lift with Tummy Tuck Costs, Connecticut

The combination of a breast lift with a tummy tuck is commonly referred to as a mommy makeover. The price will vary greatly depending on what type of breast lift and tummy tuck required. Breast lifts can also be done with or without an implant, and there are 3 types of tummy tucks (mini, regular, and extended).
In general the cost of a breast lift and a regular tummy tuck, with a top board certified plastic surgeon, will range from $12000-$18000, depending on where you live. The fees usually include; Doctors fee, OR fee, Anesthesia fee, implants and your follow up appointments. 

Alfred Sofer, MD, FACS
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

Average price varies depending on many factors

The cost of combining a breast lift with a tummy tuck can vary quite a bit depending on the area of the country you’re in, your surgeon’s fee and other considerations. RealSelf lists the average price for a mommy makeover (which is typically the name given to the combination of a tummy tuck with breast enhancement) at just over $12,000, but lists average cost at $15,800 for Denver, where my practice is located. I always suggest visiting a few different surgeons to get an idea of price range in your area, but remember that a focus on safety and surgical skill should take priority over finances.