I Considering Gettin Butt Injection and How Long Does It Last.

Well iam 42 and i want to get injections but what is safe. Also how much does it cost and how long will it last.

Butt Injections

+1
This is a very common question, as patients want to enhance their buttock, however there are several injections that people use for the augmentation. The only one that is safe is fat. The Brazilian Butt Lift has really become the procedure of choice for buttock augmentation.

The Brazilian Butt Lift is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs. So this is going to change your entire shape.

For patients to get the results they are looking for they need to have the procedure done by an experienced board certified plastic surgeon that performs a tremendous amount of fat transfer. This is important because the surgeon will be able to be realistic with you about the results that are possible from fat transfer and tell you whether you are a good candidate for the procedure or not.

A surgeon that performs a lot of these procedures also has a system in place that allows him or her to process the fat and shape the body in the best possible way. The results tend to last for years to come if your weight is stable. Just like any liposuction procedure, this does not prevent your body from being able to put on weight. If you are at a healthy weight and maintain that you will be able to enjoy your results for year to come. The Brazilian Butt Lift is one of the procedures that patient are almost universally extremely happy with after surgery.

With that said I would tell you that when it comes to your body, I would not choose your surgeon by who is the cheapest. It is important to have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons. Also make sure that your surgery is being performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital.

Unfortunately here in Miami many patients try to save money by having their procedure performed by non-plastic surgeons and at facilities that have not been accredited and often have problems.

I would NOT have silicone injection or any other substances injected into your buttock that is not fat. That is a set-up for life long problems. Some people have these injections and are fine, but the people that have problems have them for life. Do not do silicone injections to your buttock.

I would advise you to see a board certified plastic surgeon that performs a lot of fat transfer procedures. In my practice the Brazilian Butt Lift is one of the procedures where patient are extremely happy after surgery.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

BBL is the only safe and effective way to enhance the buttocks. That involves taking fat from unwanted areas in your body and injecting the pure fat to the buttock.

That is the only safe approved method to enhance buttocks, Aby other material injected is illegal and not safe and not FDA approved