Fraxel for Under Eye Tightening?

Hello! I would like to know if Fraxel is good for tightening the under eye area. When I smile, I wrinkle under the eye due to a blepharoplasty I had 10 years ago when I had bags removed from under my eyes. Now it’s hollow.

My doc said that another blepharoplasty would help by tightening the lower eyelid. What else can I do that doesn’t involve surgery that will be long lasting? Thanks so much.

Fraxel can help tighten under eyes if done in a series

+1

Fraxel treatments can help tighten the skin under the eyes if done in a series of 5-6 treatments one month apart.

Other treatments that can help tighten that area is Thermage eyes.

I have also performed these two procedures togather and got the best results with little or no down time.

Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon