Fraxel Isolated Scar? Need Advice for Further Treatment. (photo)

Is it possible to do fraxel restore on isolated area on the scar itself instead of whole right cheek to "blend" it in? because that is what the physician did when i had a fraxel restore for my indented scar 2 months ago. Ive had minor blistering, crusting/scabbing during the recovery process and did not expect such long recovery time. I Have sensitive skin and im afraid the intensity treated the other area just to "blend" can cause damage as my main concern is the indented scar.

Fraxel + Fat Transfer

+1

Thank you for your question.  Fraxel for scar management requires deeper treatement to be effective. This prolongs your healing process. Your results would be significantly improved with the addition of fat transfer to reduce the indentation.  The combination of both procedures is very powerful.  Good luck!

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon