Fract. Co2 Laser Facial in Spring/summer Period?

Plan to do 2-3 fract. CO2 facial treatments in spring/summer period 2012. Skintype: II-III. I know that it wouldn't be the most ideal period of time, but proberbly there is no chance for me in autum/winter. But when proctected right with a very high suncream ,stay in shadow & more inside house, cap,sunglasses; could it be possible? Could a lot of suncream increase acne? Last: How long to stay out weahter-conditions like rain,wind,snow? All thoughs related 2 this specific would be welcome. Thanx

Skin type 2-3 in summer spring

+1

The sun exposure during this time could be obviously more increased even with all of the protective measures that you take. Your chances of hyperpigmentation will be increased. But there are ways to treat that as well.  Hyperpigmentation is more common during the summer months but it doesn’t mean that it won’t happen in the winter months as well. There are still days during winter and that means sunlight. So I would make your decision based on that.  Treatment of hyperpigmentation will include, topicals, serial chemical peels, light laser resurfacing, and intense pulse light,etc.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Skin type

+1

First of all you need to prep your skin before you proceed. Post laser you need yo stay out of the sun. Good sun screens a hat etc will help. yes some sun screens will plug pores but you need to do the proicedure when you can and be careful. You will love the results

Web reference: http://www.drbay.com