Is there anyway to get rid of the cellulite on my thighs? (photos)

Hi, My name is Debby, As you can see, I have stage 3 cellulite. I can see the cellulite when I am standing up, and when I am laying/sitting down. Is there anyway to get rid of the cellulite on my thigh?

Non-Surgical Options for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Hello Susan,

The effective options for cellulite reduction are limited but the best results I have observed for women and men of all ages and cellulite severity is LPG Endermologie. Endermologie is a non-surgical means of massaging and breaking down the bonds of toxins trapped in the subcutaneous fat through out your body with a suction based hand piece that follows the lymphatic drainage system. You will notice a mild but noticeable movement forward with each treatment but increased water consumption and a healthy lifestyle needs to be in conjuction with sessions. Endermologie sessions are typically booked twice a week with ten sessions suggested for best results. A consultation with an expereinced medical aesthetician will detrimine if this type of treatment is right for you.

Cellulaze to diminish cellulite

+1
Thank you for posting a photo. I recommend you learn about Cellulaze, this minimally invasive procedure will smooth out the skin while keeping it cellulite-free. Consult with your surgeon to decide if you are a good candidate for Cellulaze. Good luck!

Bruce E. Katz, MD