Is there anyway to get rid of the cellulite on my thighs? (photos)

Hi, My name is Debby, As you can see, I have stage 3 cellulite. I can see the cellulite when I am standing up, and when I am laying/sitting down. Is there anyway to get rid of the cellulite on my thigh?

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Your case is advanced and, pending physical examination, you might also need additional procedures. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your good question.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Severe cellulite

Cellulaze may be a good option for you for partial improvement given the severity of your cellulite. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done under local or just IV sedation. It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment. Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Consider Cellulaze to treat your cellulite

Cellulaze offers the chance to have a long term, if not permanent improvement of your cellulite with one treatment.  Although this treatment is somewhat expensive and would likely be done under general anesthesia for the amount of cellulite you have, isn't doing something once that works better than repeating a treatment that doesn't work over and over? Noninvasive treatments for cellulite need to be repeated many times, and even when they seem to work a bit, the effect doesn't seem to last.

Non-Surgical Options for Cellulite Reduction

Hello Susan,

The effective options for cellulite reduction are limited but the best results I have observed for women and men of all ages and cellulite severity is LPG Endermologie. Endermologie is a non-surgical means of massaging and breaking down the bonds of toxins trapped in the subcutaneous fat through out your body with a suction based hand piece that follows the lymphatic drainage system. You will notice a mild but noticeable movement forward with each treatment but increased water consumption and a healthy lifestyle needs to be in conjuction with sessions. Endermologie sessions are typically booked twice a week with ten sessions suggested for best results. A consultation with an expereinced medical aesthetician will detrimine if this type of treatment is right for you.

Mansour Bendago, FRCSC

Cellulaze to diminish cellulite

Thank you for posting a photo. I recommend you learn about Cellulaze, this minimally invasive procedure will smooth out the skin while keeping it cellulite-free. Consult with your surgeon to decide if you are a good candidate for Cellulaze. Good luck!

Bruce E. Katz, MD