Is there anyway to get rid of the cellulite on my thighs? (photos)

Hi, My name is Debby, As you can see, I have stage 3 cellulite. I can see the cellulite when I am standing up, and when I am laying/sitting down. Is there anyway to get rid of the cellulite on my thigh?

Consider Cellulaze to treat your cellulite

+1
Cellulaze offers the chance to have a long term, if not permanent improvement of your cellulite with one treatment.  Although this treatment is somewhat expensive and would likely be done under general anesthesia for the amount of cellulite you have, isn't doing something once that works better than repeating a treatment that doesn't work over and over? Noninvasive treatments for cellulite need to be repeated many times, and even when they seem to work a bit, the effect doesn't seem to last.

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Options for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Hello Susan,

The effective options for cellulite reduction are limited but the best results I have observed for women and men of all ages and cellulite severity is LPG Endermologie. Endermologie is a non-surgical means of massaging and breaking down the bonds of toxins trapped in the subcutaneous fat through out your body with a suction based hand piece that follows the lymphatic drainage system. You will notice a mild but noticeable movement forward with each treatment but increased water consumption and a healthy lifestyle needs to be in conjuction with sessions. Endermologie sessions are typically booked twice a week with ten sessions suggested for best results. A consultation with an expereinced medical aesthetician will detrimine if this type of treatment is right for you.

Mansour Bendago, FRCSC

Cellulaze to diminish cellulite

+1
Thank you for posting a photo. I recommend you learn about Cellulaze, this minimally invasive procedure will smooth out the skin while keeping it cellulite-free. Consult with your surgeon to decide if you are a good candidate for Cellulaze. Good luck!

Bruce E. Katz, MD