Follow Up Implants Still Too Far Apart and Under my Arm. 3 Months Post Op. What To Do? (photo)

Pre op I was 32A. I got 265cc Natrelle/full projection/round/textured/silicone gel. Under muscle/aerola incision. Surgery date Feb 6/12 I posted here b4 about my breasts being too far apart & I understand it may have to do with my anatomy, however I feel like the curve & swell is still mostly under my arm, especially when I lay down. They are still hard to push together into a bra, and still seem to be "stuck" to my chest. Still look uneven, & I have noticed some rippling when I bend over.

Lateral Displacement of Breast Implants?

Thank you for the question and pictures.

If you find that your breast implants displace laterally ( especially when you lie down), you may benefit from revisionary breast surgery at some point. This operation may involve internal sutures placed along the sides of the breasts (lateral capsulorrhaphy).  Closing off the breast implant pocket on the sides will serve to prevent breast implant migration to the sides (laterally).  Judicious opening of the breast implant pocket mediallly ( close to the cleavage area) may also help improve the breast implant positioning and your level of satisfaction with the results of surgery.