Who's the Best Surgeon for Brazilian Butt Lift in South Florida?

I live in the South Florida area and I am currently seeking a highly trained surgeon who specializes in Brazillian Butt Lifts with Fat Transfer. I am looking to achieve a Kim Kardashian butt. Please reply with suggested physicians based on your experience.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Beautiful Brazilian butt lift results at Miami Aesthetic Surgery

+4

Hello and greetings from beautiful South Florida! The Brazilian butt lift is one of the most popular procedures here at Miami Aesthetic Surgery. We have patients from all over Florida New York, and West Coast travel here to Miami to receive this surgery and then recover in beautiful South Florida. Patients who are interested in this procedure begin the process with a thorough consultation where we review all the areas that will receive liposuction through the abdomen, hips, waist, thighs, and especially lower back. We use digital photography and computer morphing software to give the patient an idea of how much fat we can remove as well is how much can be crafted to the butt region to create a beautiful and natural result. Patients who receive the surgery here appreciate their new tight waist and the full and beautiful contours of their brand-new butt. Please take a look at the photos we have posted on this site to get an idea of the type of results patients have received with the Brazilian butt lift surgery.

Brazilian Butt Lift in South Florida

+6

Hi there-

I personally do a great many Brazilian Butt Lift procedures and have many happy patients-

and if I wanted this done and was in Miami, I would only allow Dr. Mendietta to do it on me.

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Best Brazilian Butt Surgeon in South Florida

+3

In my opinion the Best Brazilian Butt Surgeon in South Florida in south Florida is my friend Dr. Constantino Mendieta in Miami. He has published and presented more about this operation than any other American surgeon.

BBL in south Florida

+1

I would recommed Dr.Mendieta if you are in the south Florida area seeking a fat transfer to the buttock procedure. However you should probably meet with at least two or three different surgeons and choose the one you are most comfortable with and who is most qualified.

Dr.Bruno

Brazilian Butt Lift in South Florida

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. I practice in West Palm Beach, and care for a number of butt augmentation patients from Dade and Broward counties. I would welcome you in for a free, private consultation. Dr. Constantino Mendieta in Miami is another possibility. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.