Who's the Best Surgeon for Brazilian Butt Lift in South Florida?

I live in the South Florida area and I am currently seeking a highly trained surgeon who specializes in Brazillian Butt Lifts with Fat Transfer. I am looking to achieve a Kim Kardashian butt. Please reply with suggested physicians based on your experience.

Brazilian Butt Lift in South Florida

+5

Hi there-

I personally do a great many Brazilian Butt Lift procedures and have many happy patients-

and if I wanted this done and was in Miami, I would only allow Dr. Mendietta to do it on me.

Best Brazilian Butt Surgeon in South Florida

+3

In my opinion the Best Brazilian Butt Surgeon in South Florida in south Florida is my friend Dr. Constantino Mendieta in Miami. He has published and presented more about this operation than any other American surgeon.

+2
Thank you for your question .
Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.
Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Best Surgeon for a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
There are several surgeons in the South Florida/Miami area that frequently perform this procedure with great results.

It is important to ask the right questions during your consultation:

• 1.Is your surgeon a board certified plastic surgeon?
    • a.Be sure he or she is a plastic surgeon there are a lot surgeons that are cosmetic surgeons or board certified in other fields other than plastic surgery. They do not do the same training as a plastic surgeon.
  • 2.Does your surgeon commonly perform this procedure?
    • a.Ask to see before and after pictures or look online for reviews on the procedure.
  • 3.Where is the surgery performed
    • a.Is the procedure performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital?
  • 4.Who performs the anesthesia for the procedure?
    • a.Is an anesthesiologist performing the anesthesia?

Surgeons In South Florida

+1
Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us.

South florida is a great location to find surgeons who specialize in the Brazilian butt lift.

Make sure to ask for various before-and-after photos, as every surgeon as their own unique style.  It is important that the surgeon you work with will be able to deliver the results you desire.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

- Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Constantino G. Mendieta, MD

BBL in south Florida

+1

I would recommed Dr.Mendieta if you are in the south Florida area seeking a fat transfer to the buttock procedure. However you should probably meet with at least two or three different surgeons and choose the one you are most comfortable with and who is most qualified.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift in South Florida

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. I practice in West Palm Beach, and care for a number of butt augmentation patients from Dade and Broward counties. I would welcome you in for a free, private consultation. Dr. Constantino Mendieta in Miami is another possibility. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS