Swelling After Brazilian Butt Lift

I had brazilian butt agumentation 2months ago. A week after seeing my results I was happy I lpved my waist and hips because my waist was so tiny. I never really had much swelling in my waist until just the other day.

I started having a burning sensation. The doctor said that I was really swollen but I'm wondering why all of a sudden I'm swollen after 2 months? My waist is almost the same size as before the surgery, and its really frustrating and upsetting. I'm afraid that it won't go back to being as small as right after surgery.

What's normal in terms of swelling after this procedure?

Brazilian Buttock Enahncement

+2

You are still too early and swelling can shift. You can still be swallen for up to 12 weeks. wear your compression garment, low salt intake and massage can help with the swelling.

Sudden swelling after brazilian butt lift

+1

On occasion, this can be an indication of an infected cyst or area of fat necrosis. This may need to be aspirated to establish a diagnosis.